• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Omni Battle Field

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Ultima Crest

At your house having sex with your mother....XD
This is a place where all the greatest of warriors come to test there strength. This is where alot of blood and tears are shed. If you think you have what it takes to claim the title

Omni Champion!!!!
Then stepp forth. But know this. Once you step in there's no turning back.

Leave a Description of your character then begin the battle!!!!!!!!

Some of you will not leave here alive. But what fun would it be if it wasn't any risk involved?

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
ok, since all rp's need rules, il provide
1. no god modding (IE: u cant revive somone thats been killed, u cant be like OMGZ IM GONA BLOW UP THE EARTH AHHH!!!)
2. keep it PG-13(no curses, romances, only if we allow, but no like hooking up and like u know wating in the RP)
3. one chara per person
4. u can only kill somone if everyone agrees to it, and then, we'll go from there
5. make sure when ur talkin outa chara, u use OCC:

ok so template:
Name: (just first)
Appearence:(incluedes hight, fat or not, and of corse, hair, facial features, u kno. if u have a pic )
Weapons: (no god modding your weapons, but during the rp, we can make a alchemy shop, and u can improve ur weapons)
Special Skills: (yet again, not god modding)
Backround: (anything u want)

ok, so heres mine:
Name: Ayato
Appearence: About 5'9'', not to built, but definaly bigger than athlectic. he loks lik this(ill get the pic in a sec)
weapons: two katanas, both have black blades, and red handels. the one he holds in his right hand is bigger.
special skills:really swift, and can throw his katanas. they return back to him, because of a chain is shirt. also can contoll the wind around him, not to the point where he can destroy major things, but kno... it hurts.
backround: ill post it after i do this, cause i kno u guys want this done

K

kikyowhereareu

Mamimi waits silensely waiting for sho her friend to come

K

kikyowhereareu

while mamimi waits she always keeps her gaurd up .its been 4hrs shes been waiting

K

kikyowhereareu

wow its cold out here. br... humm wonder where TUC and kire are

sorarocks12

Name:Shino Sha
Appearence:About 5'5,skinny,is rapped in a red cloak so you can't see any of his actual features.
Weapons:Severl Daggers,and two blades he can summon from nowhere
Special Skills:He has speed,invisiblity,he can do just about anything with fire,He can make explosions
Bio:Shino was born in a forest where his mother dropped him by accident in a mud puddle as she ran from a mysteryous creature.He was found and adopted by a group of people who use fire instead weapons.Of course they trained with weapons incase they ever needed them.

Last edited:
K

kikyowhereareu

ohh kire,tuc,blaze im coold.huh what was that oh boy lots and lots of heartless. as mamimi draws a arrow she realizes she has to go pee

K

kikyowhereareu

kire tuc HELP....i have to go to the bathroom /me runs away to bushes

silent one

Unique Through Breeding!
In a place where monkeys and anime roam free come
Name:Suixl
Race:Human
Apperance:shoulder length spikey black hair, hazel eyes, tone muscles, barefoot, blue cargo pants, red vest, 6'0, 150lbs, light tan skin tone
Personality:Calm and care free almost seems as though he doesn't have a care in the world but when the fight gets tough he starts to use strategy to win a fight
Bio:A surfer who just wanders around the worlds looking for fun and excitment also he is a skilled fighter with great knowledge in strategy but rather just relax and enjoy a nice wave

Weapon(s):

Cool Wave:A Weighted Katana with a blade that looks like like a surfboard with a gentle ocean marked on it.

Raging Sea(only uses it when the fight gets tough):Looks like Cool Wave But is heavier and has the markings of red,blue and yellow waves colliding at the tip of it and the hilt had his name written in white

Abilities: Suixl controls the powers of water, ice,and lightning

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
bhahahah

well i got the pics!
Snapshot2006-06-0116-21-.jpg

and

Snapshot2006-06-0116-20-.jpg

and stick to one elment SN

Blaze9

Website
www.maxbot.com
Name: Blaze
Appearence: light skin. medum let down hair. hight 6'2 not fat. Ninja head band and light skin face.
Weapons: Zabuza's Sword Slim Shuriken's
Special Skills: magic
Backround:Unknown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back