• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OMG. Re: CoM

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Macabre

Gold Member
I don't care about Re: CoM being released outside of Japan either.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
Yeah, I'm aware that this is still just a rumor, but it sounds very convincingly true. I sure hope it is true.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
How can you NOT be excited? :p
Larxy and Zexy action--IN ENGLISH. <3

Cissy

Bronze Member
Vexen is awesome.

He just likes to hide his awesomeness under hysterics, twitchy-ness, and more contorted facial expressions than you could shake a pink scythe at.

XIII's follower

I'm too excited for this. I really want to hear the rest of the OXIII members' voices. Also, I want to fight them again especially with their new sleights; I really can't wait to fight Zexion in R/R.

Part of me is still skeptical, but 1up.com gave a time period and a price, so, like it says up front, it's kind of hard to disbelieve. Hopefully, SE will give an official announcement very soon, and put our lingering doubts to rest.

~Kh fAnaTic~

Yeah im gonna def get this game when it comes out in the winter. Itll probably come out christmas time just like the last chain of memories did.

KylonCocalina

Its not coming out. The price and release date are just guesses, as the original article says that the "confirmation" is just one of the dude's on stage giving a slight nod to a question yelled out of the crowd. It says nothing about price or release dates.
Also 1up is notorious for giving out crap infoz

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
There's already a thread about this in FoKH. Continue discussion there.

-Closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back