• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Omg!!!!omg!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

keyt

im srry that i posted this...you see, i have a very high feaver and i did it without thinking.

Last edited:
E

Eclipse

yeah, staring at a computer for a long time will just mess up your fever, go rest *sends keyt off to bed*

keybladeboi

A.K.A. Skylvia
its just an excuse for us not to flame him! I SEE THE TRUTH! oh wait no thats just family guy on the tv...

Ma Bad ^_^

Rick Mulluns

Website
www.thestarwarsrp.com
This thread pissed me off. I am supposed to be on my way to work by now before i saw a thread called "OMG!!!! OMG!!!!" and i thought "What? Is KH2 out already?" And i get on and i see this shit. So, Keyt, you need to take some aspirine, calm down, and play some good old Counter Strike, OK?!

As for me, i need to go now, drive to work, and lie to my boss why im sorta late and say it will never happen again. So dont let this ever happen again.

prod44

Wrath of Roxas said:
Lol dont think the internet will effect his fever however you shouldnt be on the net at all if you have a high temperature.

I have fever right now but am way too annoyed of lying in bed all day...nice sig BTW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back