• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

omg check this out

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KING OF darkness

okay my sister is having a baby and she cant figure out a name so she went on the net we searched all the alphabit and then we came to x i had noticed that the name xanto means blonded haired so could this be bhk name i braught this up because doesnt every member of the org. have a x in there name and doesnt bhk have on the black cloak/roab in asas and dd tell me what you guys think

biglipsxi

WhO u ThAnK u DeAliN wIt
hmmm very interesting yes ever organazation member has an x in there name someone asked nomura wat the xiii ment and nomura said all i can telll u is x

CHIEF

well but not evry org member has an x in dere name imean looks at riku n the king but then again they just joined

LostBoyz940

But wasn't the BHK wearing the Organization clothes just a concept idea? Well anyway that is pretty wierd but I doubt that would be his name.

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
KING OF darkness said:
okay my sister is having a baby and she cant figure out a name so she went on the net we searched all the alphabit and then we came to x i had noticed that the name xanto means blonded haired so could this be bhk name i braught this up because doesnt every member of the org. have a x in there name and doesnt bhk have on the black cloak/roab in asas and dd tell me what you guys think

Just because the ORG all have X in their names does not mean that BHK has to. Who ever said that BHK was a member of the ORG??..He's not.
X...Sora doesn't, Riku doesn't, Kairi doesn't........BHk?..Most likely not.

blond_haired_kid

its a very good theory...i applaud your innitiative and like the way that you came to that conclusion but i doubt that BHK's name will be "blonde haired" in another language......but the"x" thing was very well thought out and its a possibility.....congradulations, you have a supportable theory...not many of those floating around the boards these days

adventchildkiori

LostBoyz940 said:
But wasn't the BHK wearing the Organization clothes just a concept idea? Well anyway that is pretty wierd but I doubt that would be his name.

Yeah concept pretty much, I mean like silverwolf said BHK isnt in the organization as we see. Unless lthat BHK use to be in the organization or something. No proof to go by though.

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
Riku and Mickey are not members of the Organization. They just have the cloaks. They can't just invite themselves in. For all that we know is confirmed, they are just wearing the black cloaks for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back