• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Olympic Colesium

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fjurbanski

ok i dont want ot sound like a newb cause im not, but i havent seen an answer to this question any where so im asking you guys. we all know that in hercules world you go too the underworld and you fight the hydra above ground also, but is there normal competitions like the phil and pegusas cup like there were in KH? i havent herd anything about that.

Last edited:

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
The cups do return, and new ones as well, there are no extra bonus cups in the KHII version however. It's basically has it's very own story like the other worlds do, and the cups just being a side thing.

When Isay no extra bonus cups, I mean like none of that vs Sephiroth solo one match cups.

Last edited:

The M.C.

JTTW
yeah there will be cups a lot of new ones too. i think there is more then last time. you still dont get hp and mp balls and stuff like that right?

belleaurora

This is gonna sound noobish as well but how do you get to the underworld? Is there like a stairwell outside the gates to the coliseum that go to the underworld or what?

bry

light_darksora said:
i heard that you do get to play sephiroth in the though

You fight him in another point in the game, but not there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back