• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Olympia Adamantite Pt. 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fata1Thumbs

I was actually able to beat this one thanks to a comment I saw on a YouTube video on Pigginatti's channel. It took many resets to get my Attack Boosts to proc. Anyway. Here was my strategy/setup.

BsURZYF.jpg

This was my friend summon:
a1v9kie.jpg

1. Vivi activates on the middle Invisible
2. Diz activates on the right Invisible
3. Aerith activates in the Wizard
4. Saix is aoe, but ATTACK BOOST II MUST PROC!! (It's an extra 1k damage per hit)
5. KH II Riku hits the Wizard. ATTACK BOOST II MUST PROC!!
6. KH II Cloud, AB1 must proc to finish them all off.

I hope this helps. Good luck to everyone!!

Kiro

Awards
What do the first 3 medals proc exactly? Poison?

Fata1Thumbs

They do not proc anything. I say activate and I meant just using them normally. First 3 are +Str medals. 3 tiers is the cap. None of my medals are Guilted.

I put Poison and Paralyze on those medals because +Str isn't always the way to go. Sometimes I need to Stun a boss. Better to put it on those medals than someone you're trying to do major damage with.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
Yeah, Attack Boosts are definitely needed for this one. I was able to clear it after a few tries getting the ABIIs on my Power Medals to proc. My Olympia Deck consists of:

5* KH Aerith
6* Nick Wilde +1000 A/D ABI
6* Marluxia +1000 A/D ABII
6* Paine 16% Guilt +1000 A/D ABII
6* Captain Goofy +1000 A/D ABII
Friend Medal: Sephiroth +1000 A/D ABII

After using both boosts, with my two speed medals focusing on the High Wizard, I need Paine and Goofy's ABII to proc, or else the survivors had too much HP for Sephy to finish off, turns out only one remained after both proc'd, so Sephy's special cleaned him up. Thank goodness for that...as it's my second Stage 2 Adamantite I used it on my Lady Luck, which has now become my strongest Keyblade. I really wish Treasure Trove's had been like this one instead of a BS endurance run. Damn Gargoyles...

Cyborg009

Bot-Buster
Awards
I was actually able to beat this one thanks to a comment I saw on a YouTube video on Pigginatti's channel. It took many resets to get my Attack Boosts to proc. Anyway. Here was my strategy/setup.

BsURZYF.jpg

This was my friend summon:
a1v9kie.jpg

1. Vivi activates on the middle Invisible
2. Diz activates on the right Invisible
3. Aerith activates in the Wizard
4. Saix is aoe, but ATTACK BOOST II MUST PROC!! (It's an extra 1k damage per hit)
5. KH II Riku hits the Wizard. ATTACK BOOST II MUST PROC!!
6. KH II Cloud, AB1 must proc to finish them all off.

I hope this helps. Good luck to everyone!!

this method works...almost. just need Riku's attack boost to trigger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back