• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Old-New Member-Veteran

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Zven

Hi everyone!.

My name is Jay, I'm 22 and I have been a Kingdom Hearts fan for more than ten years now. I bought the very first one when it came out and I have followed (most) of the series ever since (I'm a Playstation guy so I haven't played Dream Drop Distance, here's hoping they port it to PS3 like they did with Resident Evil Revelations).

When I say I'm an old veteran is because I started participating in KH forums back in 2006, not here though so that's the new member part. As time went by I stopped visiting the site because of life and because there wasn't much going on for me besides Birth by Sleep. Now with the HD releases I'm back on full KH mode, and out of all the sites I have visited this is by far the best one, so I'm happy to finally join you guys.

The name Zven is the middle name of one of my favorite musicians, call me Zven or Jay whatever you want. Besides gaming my other two passions are music and movies/TV shows. My favorite videogame series is Metal Gear Solid, I'm also a huge fan of the Batman Arkham games, Bioshock, Rockstar games (Red Dead Redemption, LA Noire, GTA)... all the good stuff.

I know a lot of people register on sites, say hello and never see them again but I'm here to stay. :rolleyes:
See you guys around!.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Oh, I'm quite sure you're here to stay... it's our duty to make sure that it's how it goes... :cackle:

In all seriousness though, welcome to the flock! I think you'll find your stay here comfortable since there are many other subforums in which you can talk about lots of other things, and even channel your hobbies (Creative Writing, Creative Media, Video Games, etc). So yeah, you're going to have a great time. :)

Zven

Not a lot of welcomy ​people around here uh?

Thanks Flanix.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Probably a lot of them are still having a hangover from the recent announcement of 2.5 and KH3 new trailer release. You've seen it yourself, right? How everyone was hyping and spazzing out? :p

And you're very welcome.

Ten

Welcome to the party Zven! I like the username you chose, also same to you too Flanix, very cool sounding name.

Solo

Silver Member
Awards
Why, nothing too fancy about it. It's just an anagram of the initials of my full name... XD

Thanks, though! And yeah, my name is six​ words long.

iLeen

Awards
Probably a lot of them are still having a hangover from the recent announcement of 2.5 and KH3 new trailer release. You've seen it yourself, right? How everyone was hyping and spazzing out? :p

That would be me XD

Glad you can join the forums, Zven! Ooh, you do have good taste in games! Never played them, but I have watched other people play them. Lol.

Zven

That would be me XD

Glad you can join the forums, Zven! Ooh, you do have good taste in games! Never played them, but I have watched other people play them. Lol.

oh why not?. You definitely should then!.

Yeah it has been a couple of busy days, even for me and I just joined!. Thanks everyone for the welcome. :biggrin:

Back