• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Old as the hills

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Hey all! I've seen some old names in this thread, and I've been feeling really nostalgic recently, so I thought I'd (re) introduce myself.

I'm Phoenix. Have literally never changed my username, so if you knew me 20 years ago, you know me today. I'm Puerto Rican, but live in New Zealand now, and work for the University. KH2 remains one of my favourite games, though I'm not a fan of the DDD and onwards era. Currently replaying FFT (another one of my favourite games) and Fire Emblem Three Houses.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
I used to go by KHProdigy1/MasterofSinOblivion/<.Yondaime.>/Kissui Tensai/Hallelujah/iProd back when you were a mod.

You almost never left the Intelligent and General Discussion section and occasionally dropped posts in the main KH section (inane that we have so many now). Your counterpart for a long time was actually Hollow Bastion and Raito for the longest time.

Good to see you on here from time to time and I hope you're doing well brother.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
Hahaha, that takes me back! I absolutely remember you, but don't ask me for specific stories since I think it's literally been like 20 years.

You might also remember Hidden, who would also be very active in the old Intel subforum.

Doing well, though much older! How are you?

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
I used to go by KHProdigy1/MasterofSinOblivion/<.Yondaime.>/Kissui Tensai/Hallelujah/iProd back when you were a mod.

You almost never left the Intelligent and General Discussion section and occasionally dropped posts in the main KH section (inane that we have so many now). Your counterpart for a long time was actually Hollow Bastion and Raito for the longest time.

Good to see you on here from time to time and I hope you're doing well brother.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I'm the young one of the group of oldies posting in here 😂 I was Max/souleater back in 2007 (as in Riku's KH1 weapon, not the anime). Can't remember when I changed it to just Max, but yeah. Crazy thinking about the old days, I joined this site when I was in middle school and now I'm 30 and have kids. Life flashes by.

Phoenix

Legendary Member
Awards
I'm the young one of the group of oldies posting in here 😂 I was Max/souleater back in 2007 (as in Riku's KH1 weapon, not the anime). Can't remember when I changed it to just Max, but yeah. Crazy thinking about the old days, I joined this site when I was in middle school and now I'm 30 and have kids. Life flashes by.
It is actually incredible how long it's been. I think would've been, what, 15? It's been literally like 20 years, or something close to that. Now I'm 35 and have a daughter.

Back