• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ok so exactly when will the rpg be up

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Blue Mage

Bearer of the True Rune.
Dido.

I think they anounced it in some other topic. You might want to browse arounf before you just make a thread like this.

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
It will be back up when they are good, and ready to do it. Now, just be patient.

Xehanort

The Death Alchemist
Awards
i've been waitin more and stuff
when the board wasnt working i thought it was cause the servers were switching
it was bak up so i thought everything was bak (RPG) but it wasnt
is there an exact day that can be garanteed when it will be bak

EnigmaticWarrior

Lixel said:
i've been waitin more and stuff
when the board wasnt working i thought it was cause the servers were switching
it was bak up so i thought everything was bak (RPG) but it wasnt
is there an exact day that can be garanteed when it will be bak

I was thinking of the exact same thing when the forums weren't working. How long does it take to change the forum's servers? :(

VirusCoreHacker

EnigmaticWarrior said:
Does anybody know when the RPG Inferno is suppose to be back up? I heard it was suppose to be back by yesterday afternoon. :confused:
yea,iwant,to,kick,more,of,yalls,***'s,...must..............kick...more......butt

Last edited:

dante-sparda

yea man what did happen to vbchat? at least it shows the rpg stuff again now but its not working :(

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards
*sigh* n00bs...

Search around a bit before posting pointless crud. They took the vBchat off because of bandwidth problems. And leave them along about the RPG, there is obviously problems with it. One person should PM someone about it, not have ten people post the same thing.

EnigmaticWarrior

Well, considering that now, each Triple Triad win now only rewards 20 gil and we're not going to be able to improve our collection of TT cards till we reach at least 3,000 gil just to get the first Beginner's Booster Pack, we're gonna have a huge uphill battle to get back on top again. Dang, just when I was glad the RPG Inferno was back up.:( Oh, well, there's nothing I can do about that. I'm just going to have to accept this, for the time being...

Last edited:
T

Tidus22340

Midnighter's Word's in my topic about this: I have to talk to Zack about it, so until then, SHH! (or something like that) so not even the head programmer knows when it will be back up.

EnigmaticWarrior

Tidus22340 said:
Midnighter's Word's in my topic about this: I have to talk to Zack about it, so until then, SHH! (or something like that) so not even the head programmer knows when it will be back up.

It's already back up, Tidus22340. :p

T

Tidus22340

oh sit!

oh sit! its back up! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee alright im off to go play.

Back