• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ok my friend needs help.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok my friend needs help on that part in wonderland when you have to destroy that tower.Ive gave him stratgegys but he keeps loseing.Can anyone give me a stratgegy for him?

UsagiOkami

The Random Rabbit
Noting that sanity is a point of view... Mine is s
sure i'll help. if your frind has donald and goofy to help, then it would be easier, but all you need to do is attack the cards some till they fall on the ground and then slash at the wheels...or maybe your freind needs to level up more. i get that problem often, if this does not help, then wait for someone else.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
attack the queen of hearts! the cards go into shock and won't attack you until she's okay. alternate attacking the tower and the queen--don't go after the cards, because you can't kill them--they only get knocked out. hope that helps!

B

Bwaha

uhh, make sure that you get all of the clues in Wonderland, and then choose the clue box in the middle when you get confronted by the Queen. then, you shoud have donald and goofy fighting with you in the mini-boss fight. then, lock on to the tower's cranks and beat them like crazy. try to ignore the cards, and when you beat the tower enough, it will give out hp balls. just beat the tower, heal with potions when you need to, and ignore the cards. the tower is your target. if that doesnt work, then level up more before you go to the fight. if that doesnt work, then your friend isnt really good at this game, is he? just kidding! well, actually no. if he still cant beat it, then he needs help. unless its on expert; then that is understandable. good luck :)

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
try and get goofy and donald out of the trapp if that happened first, and then let donalnd and goofy attack the guards and keep attacking the tower, if the guards keep getting close to you, lock onto them and press trainagle to get donald and goofy to help you and jump and attack aswell, this way you won't get hurt! :) hope this helps! also if you have magic use it! and use potions when needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back