• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ok just alittle info on begining of the game

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos-Shadow

Shadow
Website
www.myspace.com
Ok u know like in KH, at the begining you had to fight that GIANT heartless? and then in KHII u had to fight the GIANT Nobody? could dat nobody be the nobody of that giant heartless? xD just a little theory for people to think about.

Dont flame me im just trying to create alittle brainstoroming fun xD

Cho_Hakkai_657

I thought the nobody was really annoying to fight u_u;; but when I first saw it I was like "Heeeeey...Sora did this...." Then as I progressed through the game I figured it was Roxas' Nobody shadow as Sora had his heartless shadow (Some foreshadowing for the end of KH )

RikuHeroOfDark

Rebirth of Twilight
naw i dont think so...........i think its another heartlesses nobody..........

theres a heartless in the game called dark thorn(or black thorn) and the nobody is called twilight thorn..............the heartless has blue stuff coming from it like the nobody has a blue scarf............

KingdomSealer

RikuHeroOfDark said:
naw i dont think so...........i think its another heartlesses nobody..........

theres a heartless in the game called dark thorn(or black thorn) and the nobody is called twilight thorn..............the heartless has blue stuff coming from it like the nobody has a blue scarf............

yeah thats sorta what i was thinkin because i was like why do they both have thorn in there name. maybe their connected. do you think there a light thorn maybe? just thinkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back