• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Ok, Im down again.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
i see 2 years + not enough time for you to take action?

no offense

this is a forum with a majority of teenagers, most of us wont' be able to help you.

dr.korytco

Well if you truly believe that and are here to help then continue to help if you want to but going on about this now has no point that I can see , if you truly believe it does then be my guest and go on with it.

I do not feel all that much different as a 20 year old when I was 19 2 days ago, things really did not change that much well in the case of 15-20 , yes, but if you read my 1st post I said that I do not know how much you would be able to help because most of you are too young....

Should I be offended, when you say no offense it always implies that what you are saying could be more sincere.

dr.korytco

was it not sincere as I hoped?
then I'm sorry.
I do not mean to sound un-grateful but no is prefect me included. I thought that you might just have been considering negative aspects ,when you said no offense because that means you considered you analyzed weakness within me and considered those weaknesses , and thought about that weakness and that it was blatant enough for me to consider as well, and for both of us too see it and for it to be logical that I may be offended by such said statements.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
I just have a bad way with words, so I'm more than likely to offend someone, not just you. I mean, I don't know you to know what I can or can't say.
I used it as a precaution.
I didn't think you sounded ungrateful.
so....yeah.

dr.korytco

Lol , its all good then. Whatever haha. Im easily offended sometimes so its not your fault , after all you did not even mean for it.

gexion

Hey what's wrong with u??You can't just say that u give up!Not now!You're only in your twenties...and full of dreams as far as I can see.The fact that u leave your emotions overfloaded sometimes isn't smth bad...that's the human's nature.Hidding your emtions is the bad plastic thing.
Also there's no such thing as"guys should not be all emotional and down like this.."!!!I just don't get it!Being a girl or a guy has nothing to do with that.It's all about the personality and the tamperament of each person.Please try once again to explain to your family how u feel....who u are.Show them this thread u've made at least...Anyway u shouldn't accept their attitude that easily.Don't let 'em put u down....
YOU should try more too!!All of us have the inner strength to face this kinda problems.Have faith in you and love yourself in the way u are and try to get improved if that's possible.Only when you accept yourself u'll give the chance to others to approach u and see what u've really got.
Anyway, I hope u'll find your path to the light my Kh-friend:)

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Ok, I am down again. My whole life , only a few people have ever understood me, and given me the peace of mind I held onto with all of my hope. Those people have died, and not pleasantly at that. I feel hopeless sometimes trying to express myself and talk to others. No one understands me. They all think I am un-intelligent. I know this is stupid , I am so old and yet bothered by this. I mean guys should not be all emotional and get down like this and worry about this sort of thing. I can not help it anymore.

My whole life people have judged me because I have trouble expressing my feelings, thoughts, ideas , my intelligence. I never am ready to talk, debate, or anything. I am socially challenged. No one gives me enough credit. They act like Im just an idiot controlled by emotion, they are right I am controlled by emotion , but I am far from an idiot.

They take what they obviously have as their right to judge me, the way I express myself, and the way I appear, it is a shame that they will never be intellectual enough to realize there is more to me. That is asking alot however because most people do not understand social devices are not only outward but also inward and that with every social verbal argument the fight within , can be twice as worse and the fight outside of yourself and with others. People do not give me enough credit. It shatters my ego, because in the end I feel hopeless. Maybe I am not as smart as I think I am.

I get dirty looks from my step father, my mother acts like I am a child controlled by emotion, I am I have a lot of heart and I get frustrated and act out but she treats me like Im a idiot. My real father does not even know me, but is one of the most judgmental people on the planet. My sister is an academic leader of the freaking state, and grades , school work means everything to her. I am flunked out of math almost, withdraw ed and I am not the best student.

My mother just got done saying to me

"If you were intelligent..."

As if I need an improvement, if I could get her in here, if I could get my whole family in here, where I can type , take time to think I would put them all under the table at once...I would murder them with my wit.

She does not believe in my ability to write poetry or intelligent papers, she does not believe I am intelligent. I want to think I am , I really do but my whole family treats me like the dumb one.

No one in the world knows me as well as I wish they did. I can not even go to talk to that one good friend that I dont have anymore, who did not die well.

I got the Ninja Turtles cartoon for my 20th birthday...think about that. She does not even think I am intelligent enough for real items, well she sometimes does. Its just that I do not care about anything anymore, I am put down . Been this way for years, I do not believe in myself so I stoped caring about how neat my room was, how un-organized I am, I just dont care anymore. My brothers and sisters excel and I am just there. I know I could prove the paranormal sciences, and other such things but I just do not feel it anymore in myself. It is as if they have won and I have lost. It is hard to tell yourself one thing when the rest of the world disagrees, aside from all my teachers who say Im intelligent.

I hate the way my family thinks of me and I just do not like the sort of awkward and screwed up relationship it is. I...I dont know what more to say right now.

Expect that most of you are prob too young to help me anyways.

Ok, it's my turn to help you out.

First off, you need to not lower yourself to a level of low self-esteem because of what parents say, or claim to believe. My mom says the same things to me. I prove her wrong with the grades I get in school. I'm not like scholarship worthy, but I manage. The best revenge to get on someone who acts that way towards them is to prove them wrong. You shouldn't be intimidated by your brother and sister. You don't need to prove anything to anybody, but yourself.

I don't know what you're talking about you not being intelligent. You kidding? You're smart. Look back at how you helped me, and this may be stupid, but look at your name.

Let me see if this sounds right. The self-conscious within you puts all the blame in life on you. Blame is not anybody's fault. Blame is an excuse people use. I don't mean you. Sit your parents, and talk to them, study that math and get those good grades you know you're capable of. Some people never know what they're capable of until they really sit down and look over things and bring themselves to a state of completion instead of staying in an alternate state of Depression when it's clearly not because of them.

Step Parents have no common sense. The problem with Parents is that they never take the time to sit down and "TALK" with their children. Not just, "Hi, how was your day?" You have to pull yourself together and realize that Life shouldn't be about constantly putting yourself down for others misconceptions about you. I think that sound about right.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do

Ok, I am down again. My whole life , only a few people have ever understood me, and given me the peace of mind I held onto with all of my hope. Those people have died, and not pleasantly at that. I feel hopeless sometimes trying to express myself and talk to others. No one understands me. They all think I am un-intelligent. I know this is stupid , I am so old and yet bothered by this. I mean guys should not be all emotional and get down like this and worry about this sort of thing. I can not help it anymore.

My whole life people have judged me because I have trouble expressing my feelings, thoughts, ideas , my intelligence. I never am ready to talk, debate, or anything. I am socially challenged. No one gives me enough credit. They act like Im just an idiot controlled by emotion, they are right I am controlled by emotion , but I am far from an idiot.

They take what they obviously have as their right to judge me, the way I express myself, and the way I appear, it is a shame that they will never be intellectual enough to realize there is more to me. That is asking alot however because most people do not understand social devices are not only outward but also inward and that with every social verbal argument the fight within , can be twice as worse and the fight outside of yourself and with others. People do not give me enough credit. It shatters my ego, because in the end I feel hopeless. Maybe I am not as smart as I think I am.

I get dirty looks from my step father, my mother acts like I am a child controlled by emotion, I am I have a lot of heart and I get frustrated and act out but she treats me like Im a idiot. My real father does not even know me, but is one of the most judgmental people on the planet. My sister is an academic leader of the freaking state, and grades , school work means everything to her. I am flunked out of math almost, withdraw ed and I am not the best student.

My mother just got done saying to me

"If you were intelligent..."

As if I need an improvement, if I could get her in here, if I could get my whole family in here, where I can type , take time to think I would put them all under the table at once...I would murder them with my wit.

She does not believe in my ability to write poetry or intelligent papers, she does not believe I am intelligent. I want to think I am , I really do but my whole family treats me like the dumb one.

No one in the world knows me as well as I wish they did. I can not even go to talk to that one good friend that I dont have anymore, who did not die well.

I got the Ninja Turtles cartoon for my 20th birthday...think about that. She does not even think I am intelligent enough for real items, well she sometimes does. Its just that I do not care about anything anymore, I am put down . Been this way for years, I do not believe in myself so I stoped caring about how neat my room was, how un-organized I am, I just dont care anymore. My brothers and sisters excel and I am just there. I know I could prove the paranormal sciences, and other such things but I just do not feel it anymore in myself. It is as if they have won and I have lost. It is hard to tell yourself one thing when the rest of the world disagrees, aside from all my teachers who say Im intelligent.

I hate the way my family thinks of me and I just do not like the sort of awkward and screwed up relationship it is. I...I dont know what more to say right now.

Expect that most of you are prob too young to help me anyways.

First off, you need to not lower yourself to a level of low self-esteem because of what parents say, or claim to believe. My mom says the same things to me. I prove her wrong with the grades I get in school. I'm not like scholarship worthy, but I manage. The best revenge to get on someone who acts that way towards them is to prove them wrong. You shouldn't be intimidated by your brother and sister. You don't need to prove anything to anybody, but yourself.

I don't know what you're talking about you not being intelligent. You kidding? You're smart. Look back at how you helped me, and this may be stupid, but look at your name.

Let me see if this sounds right. The self-conscious within you puts all the blame in life on you. Blame is not anybody's fault. Blame is an excuse people use. I don't mean you. Sit your parents, and talk to them, study that math and get those good grades you know you're capable of. Some people never know what they're capable of until they really sit down and look over things and bring themselves to a state of completion instead of staying in an alternate state of Depression when it's clearly not because of them.

Step Parents have no common sense. The problem with Parents is that they never take the time to sit down and "TALK" with their children. Not just, "Hi, how was your day?" You have to pull yourself together and realize that Life shouldn't be about constantly putting yourself down for others misconceptions about you. I think that sound about right.

dr.korytco

YOu are so right ! That is who you are ! This is who you are ! Your advice is helping me because it was meant to, you are destined to live what you do so that you can be like a helping hand if you will, your calling in life when it comes, your instinct , your gift to be able to help others and be stronger in your own problems ! Keep living life's punches because one day you are going to be a very strong, intelligent man.

Thank You for the advice. You are intelligent yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back