• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ok i would just like to point out..

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DualWeilder.

that some people dont have the game yet and you shouldnt be spoiling every about the game in this forum. theres a reaon theres a spoiler forum. i know for a fact that if someone said something about the game that could be considered a spoiler, people went crazy and told the person to use spoiler boxes or whatever. i have already beaten the game and im not saying this for my own sake but for the people who dont want to be spoiled before they get the game.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Everyone should know this. A topic like this wont help and will probably be closed. I think Super Sonic or another moderator already pinned his own topic about this...

Europe and Australia need to wait a lot of months, so yeah...

DualWeilder.

i looked for a sticky first about this and i didnt find one. and slinky i have no clue what youre talking about. but they shouldnt have to import and play the game to figure this out. its easy to use spoiler boxes or use the spoiler forum. before it came out in the U.S there were almost no spoilers. and now almost every thread has one. and New2ya i thought everyone should know this too. but obviously they dont

E

Eclipse

no a lot of people still do it. i try to use spoiler boxes at least. :p

be considerate that there are australians and europeans on these forums!! :)

DualWeilder.

Just remember how you would have been if you were spoiled by someone. think about that before you post something :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back