• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Ok I need to know peoples opnion on pre set strength for your sidekicks on enemies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Are sidekicks strength Signifigant enough?

• No it should Be changed

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Its ok I dont need sidekicks that are as strong as me.

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Make riku stronger it dosnt make sense for him he wields a KeyBlade too!!

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I dont think they should even be there!

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mickeys Keyblade

By the way how many people were ticked about your side kicks having pre set amont of damge they do to most of the nobodys? Has anyone recodnized that? Donald Goffy and other sidekicks true strength is shown when you fight nobodys like THe Dusk and the little nobodys that change shape and even a few hearltess are immune to there real strength and all bosses are too?! that makes no sense to me.

Last edited:

Sexy Angel
Re: Ok I need to know peoples opnion on pre set strength for your sidekicks on enemie

I was ticked, donald and goofy couldnt kill a fly if they wanted to

daxter fan

Re: Ok I need to know peoples opnion on pre set strength for your sidekicks on enemie

One time in KH2 I tried to kill myself, to load my other file. I had to shut down every attack Donald and Goofy could do to actually kill myself. they just blew all heartless around and I was pissed.

xixion

unless there in the 90's and you change there attack style to charge they never help. and they should do full damege to bosses. There completly usless otherwise.

Ranger_vega87

I think it should be changed, the AI partners should be able to do same amount of damage to all enemies. Also they should improve the AI a little.

rikuV2

yea make goofy atleast block you some time cuz i have never seen that sheild go to much use. if they did make them smarter and do actuall dmg then the bosses will have to be harder, not that im complaining

kaseykockroach

Awards

Would'nt the games be too easy if Donald and Goofy were as strong as Sora? Donald and Goofy are there not excactly to help defeat enemies, but to have company around and to have someone to heal when needed.

Lionhearth

Well I thougth they were smarter and stronger than in Kh1 , not saying they were a big help this time.
I think theire job is to distract enimies so they don't attack just you .

Xidon

Not highscoring in life

^Still somehow the enemies always chase me....

LinkSlySora

I notice in KH1 and ussally try to heal my party members, in KH2 i never really did. I think in KH1 they used there special ablities more conservently (sp). I am not trying to say the Party members were useless in KH2, but i wish they where a little smarter, like they wouldn't use magic on an enemy that is resistent to magic.

bladed asassin

yeah.. i really only ever healed donald or goofy in kh2 if i wanted to do a limit command.. but in kh i healed goofy alot cuz he does alot of damage when he spins in the air with his shield up...and donald ..no affence dude but you gotta buff up alittle .. you always die first and one hit you done...

Mickeys Keyblade

THe thing I was probly most mad about was riku being as strong as goofy I mean I am pretty picky about video game stories and believe it or not I feel that they gave off the immpression that riku was strong in the story he was awful in real fights.

IN KH1 Sidekicks rocked to be honest thats what got me first involved in the games.

mongoose300

I think that sidekicks need to be stronger and sora needs to be weaker, especially at high levels. If you leave sora's attack alone then he does good damage but when you increase it he does WAAAAAY too much.

As for donald and goofy, they were actually useful in kh1 (even though donald could still die in 1 hit) so i would try to heal them. In kh2 i would only heal them if i needed to drive or if they were close and i felt like it. So they do need to be stronger or else they're pretty much useless.

swizzle

You are such a drag..

donald and goofy are useless against posses and some nobodies, and so is riku! i was fighting those nobodies that play games like dice and cards, and the took literally | that much from those guys! i was like wtf! and they were at level 90!!!! they are completely useless, i could do it all on my own!

the only use they have is that i can equip them with items so they use it on me and they cure me if imm dieing, other than that,

USELESS!!!!!!1

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards

I dont care much for them i just give everything to myself lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back