• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

ok help one more time please

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

mickmouse

I need magnera for the little mermaid world and i dont kno how to get it. And i need the co-op move knock smash with goofy and i dont kno how to get that either. Is there some level u need to hit or something u need to do to get them? Please help

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
honestly i think you get magnera from Xmas Town and Knocksmash like 39 or something.... anyways i just left Atlantica for my last world and went back to it cause it was irritating needing to have all these moves and crap in order to reach a mecklace that you can easily just reach your hand in and grab....

Vin

Bronze Member
try the members helping members section mickmouse uve been a member since 04 n u only have 4 post xD

ultima238

you get magnera from haloween town second visit and you need to be level 28 or 30 to get knocksmash for goofy

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
You get it from Christmas Town, I believe, once you complete the world. If it's not that one, try completing different worlds.

kthundercat

Yeah, just go through the other worlds and finish their storylines and keep leveling up Goofy for his move. It will come eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back