• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► oh my figgen gosh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

NIGHTMAREQUEEN

yeah, I'm basically a goner my reportcards coming out and it's not up to my parents standards. I have 2 weeks to bring it up. I do my homework and assighnments but I do horrible on test. I just gets so nervous what should I do:cursing:

Henskie

I'm Batman
DONT PANIC that would make things even worse if you freak out it will make you lose focus and things will spiral out of control. Just focus on your work and do your best thats all that anyone can ask of you

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Prepare yourself a LOT for tests. Spend a long time revising and studying for the test. Then when you go into the room, you'll feel a lot more confident about it knowing you're well prepared.

I did the same thing when my mock GCSEs rolled around. I was so nervous that I just didn't study, 'cause I was convinced I would fail anyway. And I did.

So when it came to the real thing, I studied like crazy. I worked so hard 'cause I really wanted a good grade, even though I felt too nervous. Know what? The working paid off. When I went into that room, I felt confident. I ended up getting way better grades than I could have imagined. It'll do the same for you, if you put the work in. You can do it. ^-^

FireFox.

Lawl.. Nothing I can't say to you because I'm the complete opposite. I don't do homework and I'm fairly ownage in tests. I don't study, or nothing else.. it's all in the back of my head..

Fading2Darkness

In a cardboard box trying to ship myself to Alaska
I'm fairly balanced between homework and tests, but I'm better at some subjects than others.....

NIGHTMAREQUEEN....try planning and setting aside time.....be sure to take breaks and dont stress yourself. By setting goals set aside 30 minutes for homework and study, then take 5-10 mins to watch tv or play on the computer and relax. Then start studying again and take it in pieces, however make sure you dont get too distracted, and be sure to start studying again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back