• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Voice Actor/Cast List Topic

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
KH_ROCKS said:
OH HELL NO! If hilary duff plays her you can be sure I'll have my remote ready to mute the volume everytime she speaks! She has an ugly voice and should not voice Namine. Nuff said!

Agreed. Hilary Duff shouldn't voice Namine. Hilary has a very annoying voice. But sadly because she has good ties with Disney and even did a show for them, she currently is the number 1 candidate for Namine. If she gets the part, I'm going to cry :( .

Neosporin

...i think someone british should do the voice of namine...that would be interesting.

CidHighwind

i highly doubt linsey lohan and hilary duff are doing voices expecialy if its rumored
but if they were i wouldnt mind except for the fact that Duff is such a white-girl and she might kill the voice but i also think she deserves to play a witch heheheh
and Neosporin the shoping thing was pretty fun
and why does everybody call bobCAT gothwait(sp?), bob gothwait, bobcats funnier

EnigmaticWarrior

I have a question. Does anybody know who Kristen Rutherford is suppose to voice? I looked at her filmography which says she'll be a voice actress for Kingdom Hearts II, but it doesn't say which character she will voice. You can go look at the webpage about her filmography. "Kingdom Hearts 2" is listed under the Voice Over section.

http://kristenrutherford.nowcasting.com/

Last edited:

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
they might as well get Paris Hiton to do Namine's voice. but then again, they might make Hillary Duff disstort her voice.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
Personally, I think I'll punch the TV in if I'm forced to hear Hilary Duff's voice come out of darling Namine's mouth. That character is way too damn good to have a sucky voice actress like that. Sure, I would've been fine with it, had KH2 come out a few years ago when Hilary was in her Lizzie McGuire normalness and was actually someone I didn't mind watching/listening to, but now? NO!

Yeah, I met Sean Astin last year at a signing for his LOTR memoir and he specifically told us during the discussion that he was in talks about voicing Hercules for KH2. So...yep. That's accurate.

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
You all need to STFU. Hilary Duff isn't half bad, yet you all have no problem with Aaron Carter?? IDIOTS! Hilary Duff has actual songs that people like with lyrics. Aaron? "Cause That's How I Beat Shaq"??? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
EnigmaticWarrior,

I don't know if the website is 100% correct but if it is true then she might be voicing a new original character or a character that has passed.

I'll just put her under unknown for the time being :\

onyxrhapsody87

MrSparkle07 said:
You all need to STFU. Hilary Duff isn't half bad, yet you all have no problem with Aaron Carter?? IDIOTS! Hilary Duff has actual songs that people like with lyrics. Aaron? "Cause That's How I Beat Shaq"??? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!
What the hell... I hate any of those damn kids mentioned above... Hilary Duff is the average prep at school that you wish you could beat her face in for being... Her... Lindsey Lohan could also fall in the same catagory... And Aaron Carter is just a retarded white dude trying to act black...

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Calm down people they are just rumors.

They might not be true. And as for Hilary Duff, it is possible it may be true based on her being Disney's slave....

E

Eclipse

omfg guys, aaron, lindsay, and hilary should get shot. i can already imagine namine with hilary's voice "Um lyke OmG, SoRa sHouLd i LyK dyE my hAiR bLaCk?? I hEaR BlaCk is HoTT!!!"...losers...i mean i heard the japanese voice for namine, it sounds NOTHING like hilary. Hilary should get double-shot for 1 she wants to voice namine for 2 she put up that GAY song "Beat of my heart"....ARGGGHHH!!!!!. Aaron's just trying to be the next eminem. The only one sanitary out of any of them might be lindsay..

Oh btw, what are the names of roxas' friends? Haine, Orette, and somethin else...right?

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
>_> ZOMG:

"Thank you for contacting the Square Enix Customer Support,

We regret to inform you that we do not have any kind of access to any
of the information you have requested at this time. Nor do we have any
information on what other resources might have that information.

Thanks,
Square Enix Customer Support
support@square-enix-usa.com
"

I emailed them on the VA list. Since they "claim" to know nothing that must mean that Disney is in charge of the VA's which means the chances of Namine being played by Hilary Duff is higher...but it may not happen...who knows...its Disney >_>

J

JaCk PumkIn KinG

Taj Mowry from Kim Possible should do the fat one from Roxas' group...almost matches the voice form the japanese version and Raven should do the girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back