• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Ultima Weapon Guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legato2471

The Ultima Weapon in Kingdom Hearts 2 requires many items to make and can be quite a pain to find them all, that's why I made this guide to help people out and to stop the flow of topics called Ultima Weapon Help or Orichalcum+ Locations.

First off to make Ultima you need the Ultimate Recipe. This is found in the basement of the Mansion of Twilight Town in the pod room before where Sora's pod is.

After you find the recipe and take it to a Moogle the list of items you need will read as followed.

13 Orichalcum+

1 Orichalcum

1 Mythril Crystal

1 Dense Crystal

1 Twilght Crystal

7 Serenity Crystal

There are only 7 Orichalcum+ in the entire game in order to make Ultima you need an Energy Crystal to halve the amount of Orichalucum needed.

Now that we have the recipe, lets find out the location of the various items.

The most elusive item in the game is the set of 7 Orichalcum+. These can be acquired at the following places and by completing these tasks.

1. ) Clear all 5 Chapters of Alantica

2.) Clear 100 Acre Wood
Torn Pages Locations
a. Disney Castle
b. After fighting Heartless with cloud near the save point before The Great Maw
c. Land of Dragons, in the Throne Room. You can also find an Orichalcum.
d. Agrabah at the Desert Ruins

3.) Item Box in The World That Never Was at The Brink Of Despair. It's in the left corner before you go up the steps/ramp into the castle near the Synthesis place.

4.) Clear Goddess of Fate Cup in the UnderWorld Tournament in Olympus Coliseum. The Goddess of Fate Cup is only avaliable after you beat Xemnas at Memory Skyscraper in The World That Never Was. Talk to Pain and Panic to enter it. (Wow Boondock Saint, this went 8 pages without it being corrected, thanks.)

5.) Item Box in Twilight Town Sunset Terrace. You need to jump on the tram to get it, it's on the roof of a building.

6.) Item Box in Sapce Paranoids at the Central Computer Area before you fight Sark and the MCP

7.) Get all synthesis materials in the game, a moogle will give you one. This is the hardest one to get.

The other items can be found in the following locations and/or are dropped by the following enemies.

1 Orichalcum : Found in various boxes throughout different worlds. Ex. Twilight Town, The Land of the Dragons, The World That Never Was.

1 Mythril Crystal : Also found in various boxes in different worlds. You can also make one by having a Moogle that is atleast level 8. Have the Moogle make a Mythril Gem then use a Serenity Crystal to boost the item to a Crystal.

1 Dense Crystal : Found in Twilight Town and The World That Never Was. Dropped by Berserker Nobodies.

1 Twilight Crystal : Go to The World That Never Was and enter the Door of Creation and Ruin and kill Sorcerers, the Nobodies with the cubes that attack you.

7 Serenity Crystal : Found in Twilight Town and The World That Never Was. Dropped by Berserker Nobodies and Samurai Nobodies.

1 Energy crystal : Bookmasters in Raidiant Gardents, outside of Merlin's house and Shamans in Pridelands at the Wildebeast place.

An easier way to find these items is by equipping the Sweet Memories Keyblade, which increases the drop rate of items. You can find this in 100 Acre Woods after clearing the Spookey Cave.

Once you have all this go to any Moogle and have him craft Ultima for you. The Moogle must be atleast level 2 so he can use the Energy Crystal to halve the amount of materials needed.

Credit goes to Legato2471. Don't be shy about giving me some rep for this or my other FAQs. ^_^

Last edited:

Caminee

ive beaten the goddess of fate i dont think i got one because i got all the others...is it the one where u talk to hades?

Legato2471

Yes it is, as for the item synthesis list and monsters that drop each item I'm working on that so give me a little time.

Lunar Knight

American Person
I hope you finish it quickly because I have to find 2 more synthesis items that I didn't find yet. I think I'm missing two different kinds of frost.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
You all have to understand that this list is going to take some time to put up. That's a lot of items and monsters and monster locations to type.

Caminee

o crap my computer was lagging and they were showing up sorry for the over-posts

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
Woah, quadruple post. But no, theres only one keyhole that shows up

Thanks Legato! Really helps

Lunar Knight

American Person
I have a Frost Shard and a Frost Gem. All I need are the other two. DarkSora23, do you know where to get them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back