• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

OFFICIAL square enix response to KH2 Final Mix + in US

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

recca_20

READ SO THAT THERE WILL BE NO MORE CONFUSION.

Thank you for contacting Square Enix Customer Support,

There has not been any announcements of a Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix in North America.At this time, we do not have any sort of an official reason why. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy our future titles.

Neil- Square Enix Customer Support
SQUARE ENIX Global

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Apr 13, 2007 8:46:15 PM
Subject: Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix +

Good morning / evening to the person reading this mail,

Let me just cut right to the chase. I have been a big fan of the Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts series since i was 8 and 12 years old respectively (17 now). I believe that millions of fans like me would agree all over the world that are living outside of Japan would like to respectfully ask Sqaure-Enix to release an English version of Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix +. If you would be so kind to look at the polls, forums, and petitions of gaming and fan sites of Kingdom Hearts, there are a lot of people that are very eager to get a chance to purchase the English version of the said game.

I know that this is easier said than done. you would have to consider that a huge number of people are willing to buy such a game that has already been previously released. however, there are a lot of hardcore fans of the series that are willing to do so. Moreover, the fan base of Disney, which is incorporated in your game, has a lot of gamers in the US.

Even though I am not a US citizen, I would really appreciate it if would release the English version of the game in the country. Thanks you and more power to Square-Enix.

Always and forever will be a Square-Enix fan,
Neil

TerrawindX2

Seems to me the kid behind that Email reply doesn't even know what's going on in the company as well.

Joy

Bronze Member
We know this already. Many people have gotten this response.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
People, seriously, stop bothering Neil.

The guy have enough on his plate, I don't envy him having to deal with the thousands of KH fans trying to email him thinking that maybe if enough people message S-E, that they'lll decide to ship the game right on over to us

As he stated himself, the "mailing list" that people are taking as some sort of 'petition', was just something that he personally decided to set up all on his own. It was not endorsed or started by any S-E official, he just set up a mailing list in case there was ever news.

KH fans bombarded him with request to the point which he regretted even starting it, and shut it down, leave the poor guy alone people

Ragnarokender

Its probably an automated response... from what I gather from forums, there are actually various types of responses thrown back at you when you ask them about it.

Athomus

Or he skims the e-mail, sees what it's general topic is about, and uses a pre-written response if it's a popular question.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
i dont think that it would be better in jap cuz we cant understand them and there would be no emotion into the words that we know. if we just read the subtitles it would be really dumb. they do redo teh moutsh so that they actually mouth the words so its like they are really talking.

Silh

Slippery People
Awards
Square-Enix Customer Support =/= the big cheeses at Square-Enix, by the way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back