• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Notice!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Z

Zackstorm

I aswell am now part of the RPG Inferno Team. Please feel free to direct your RPG related questions to me aswell. :)

D

Divine Slayer

Congratulations *throws random confetti into the air* w0000000000000t.

X-Zero

Gummi Ship Builder
OKay, buddy good I guess, so far I have seen Rikku, Blain, BLL,CK, and Ryo and now its yall and I hope you guys will stay unlike the others. So when I the item shop going to be up, and what are you going to do about the items classes thing. Brawlers and Summoners have the most things so far, but other classes have no items that they can just use.

WOLKAN???!!!! Are we talking about the same Wolkan, noo it cant be..can it?

The Midnighter

Tech Geek
Awards
I work fast.
And there's one more aside from them.
So this means, may god help you if you PM me for anything that has to do with the RPG inferno again. :)

Hollow Bastion

Crimson
Awards
The Midnighter said:
I work fast.
And there's one more aside from them.
So this means, may god help you if you PM me for anything that has to do with the RPG inferno again. :)
lmao.

Wolkan is still around? I haven't seen him any.

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
Well is the bank interest back to 5%, or even lower? My payment is quite small for the gil I have in the bank.

-Larxene-

Falling into the deep abyss, a forever void of not
Kyuubi said:
Well is the bank interest back to 5%, or even lower? My payment is quite small for the gil I have in the bank.

Okay, the old forums were a mess, and the RPG Inferno was an even BIGGER mess. People got billions of gil in a single day, and we are going to prevent that. You will have to EARN your gil, instead of instantly getting 100k from a friendly donator.

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
I have no idea what your talking about. I am earning my gil, I just wanted to see what the percent of bank interest was, I read 10%, and I wasn't getting 10% thats all. I have no problem with not getting 10% if I am not suppossed to.

Also when will the itemshop be back up?

Back