• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Japanese Relese Date

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeMaster503

I'm the real Keyblade Master! All of you are fakes
From Cow of KHU

Kingdom Hearts 2- Release Date!
[15 Sep 2005] [Cow]

Hey everyone,

Hot off the presses Kingdom Hearts 2 has been confirmed for December 22 of this year!(in Japan) What does this mean for the North American version? It means Square better get their asses in gear and get us this game in time for Christmas, or there will be hell to pay!

O M G......................................................................................................... DECEMBER 22?
THATS ONLy.................. umm.. 5 yrs i mean......... uh...... 3 MONTHS AWAY!

DrkNessOfHeart

Website
khrulez024.proboards50.com
unless se get their A$$ES in gear....so that it can still b released in na by this yr...but i doubt it F---...........possibly feb 2006 but i dont think so...if they dont release it this yr se will have HELL seriously....they could do a worldwide release...but idk....

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Yep. I'm sorry to say this, but it looks like Square once again for the 3rd year in a row is going to let down it's U.S. fans( if they still have any after all this mess). By the look of it, KH2 will come out in Feb. 2006 and it appears FFVII: AC will come out Jan. 2006 and god knows when DoC will come out. Good job, Square. Thanks for lying to us for all of 2005. If their was an award for worst company, they'd certanly get it now.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Square knows if they release it before Christmas, its gonna make more money for 'em. So its rather doubtful that there won't be a different date from Japan and NA. Yeah, but that's just me. Hopefully, they do a simultaneous release date like they said they might do.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm gonna go crazy and squeal like a little fangirl. -takes off running with KH2 Sora plushies- BOO-YAH!!!!!!

elaxeldiablo

i thought Square said they were going to release KH2 at the same time because it sold better in the U.S. thats why they have been finishing up the games simutaniously. thats why it has been taking so long.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
GOD DAMNIT SQUARE ENIX!!!

DECEMBER 22ND!?!?

DAMNIT!!!!

They let me down! b

Well....Atleast I can laugh at .:KL:. for being ignorant and beleiving a magazine >_>

One last time:

DAMNIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back