• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official FF Charecter Discussion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spectre

ok, this is the remake of my fav thread lol.

this is to chat to who will be the new FF charecters

nomura said it would be from one of the games he helped on, which are FF7, FF8, FF10, FF10-2. So DONT say "oh i think zidane well be in it" or anythin.

we know that there will be 5 new charecters. 2 of which are comfirmed
1 - Auron (FFX)
2 - Vincent (FF7)
3 - ????
4 - ????
5 - ????

Reaver

Cait Sith from FF7 lol jk, id like to see Riku from FFX (change her name for Riku/Riku confusion tho) and maybe the Turks from FF7. But highly doubtful any of them will show....

Dual Wielder

it could be braska or jecht from ffx, but i highly doubt it would be anyone like rikku, yuna, paine, lulu or anything otherwise theyd have to be kids to fit in with tidus and wakka on destiny islands...
a bit of a spoiler here...
Maybe they'll put in Rinoa from FF8 and have the game based around Squall/Leon finding her, like how kh1 had cloud looking for aeris/aerith...

Relik

Zell, Rinoa, and Seifer. If those 3 were it, i think it'd be freaking amazing. But i doubt that all of those 3 will be in it, but one can hope. Not to be flamed by any Caith Sith fans, but if i see him in KH2 i think a little part of me will die from sorrow.

Atma

The ultimate wise-ass, Reno(VII), has to be there! Shuyin(X-2) would be my first pick, though. He could definitely bring some badassness to KH2. But a REALLY cool idea is to put Zack(VII) in the game. Most of Cloud's personality was a mere emulation of Zack's character, AND the Buster Sword was his in the first place.
Ah, what the hey. They'll probably just put Tifa, Zell, and Cait Sith in the mix to be safe. I can dream, though...

C

chaoschao

Well, my guesses are Tifa, Rinoa, and Rikku or Yuna...

That way we have all of our bases covered.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
When was Vincent confirmed? I just heard he was highly rumored. And is Cloud confirmed because if he is then him and Vincent must have switched outfits o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back