• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Official Family Problems Thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shade737

Silver Member
I usually have my problems with my parents when it comes to their handling of what I do. Like if I go out and tell them they will find some reason to get mad at me. the will look to the most insignificant thing and get mad at me for it. And the most annoying thing about it is that I have to stay at home and not go anyway just to prevent this.

fnklzxx

Website
www.myspace.com
well i tried but she wont answer my calls, and she wont talk to me in christmas or thanksgiving
There's not much you can do if your mom wont event talk to you about it.
Keep trying to talk to her, and if you can get a hold of her explain your feelings to her.

It's not your fault your bi, it's just who you are, and if she can't accept you for that, it's like not accepting your child because it has down syndrome, or autism.

fnklzxx

Website
www.myspace.com
I usually have my problems with my parents when it comes to their handling of what I do. Like if I go out and tell them they will find some reason to get mad at me. the will look to the most insignificant thing and get mad at me for it. And the most annoying thing about it is that I have to stay at home and not go anyway just to prevent this.
Can you give us a little more detail.
perhaps one certain scenario that bugged you the most?

EDIT: awh crap, double post. Much apologies.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
But I have seen this stuff before and I know how much children want to be accepted by there parents it is really tough.

Shade737

Silver Member
Sins can be forgiven and the fact that she won't accept you for your natural so called "fault(Bisexuality)" makes it her wrong not yours.

Shade737

Silver Member
It is wrong to lie but we lie allot throughout our lifetimes it just makes us human since it is natural for humans to sin. Its when you acknowledge your sin and try to avoid sinning to the best of your ability and get forgiven then its not a problem. You bi its natural for humans to do the "wrong" thing and to add to that it is out of your control whether to be bi or not so all you can do is balance it out and try to make your bisexuality one of your few sins.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
well...i'm more attracted to girls even though i chooose to set my own limits within my religious beliefs so i choose not to stare, at women or fantasies about them.

i try to tell my mom but she really wont listen to me

fnklzxx

Website
www.myspace.com
well...i'm more attracted to girls even though i chooose to set my own limits within my religious beliefs so i choose not to stare, at women or fantasies about them.

i try to tell my mom but she really wont listen to me
It's not your fault if she won't listen.
All you can do is keep trying to talk to her, and maybe she'll finally listen.

Shade737

Silver Member
She should since forgiving is a big part of Christianity. And she is still your mom so she will eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back