• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Official Family Problems Thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

fnklzxx

Website
www.myspace.com
So what lead you to make a thread about this issue do you experience famiy problems?l
I was raised in several different family environments, seeing as my mother has gone through about 5 men since i was born now.
My biological father left me before i could remember. So my earliest memories were of a single mother. My first step dad physically abused me for several years, until my mother divorced him.

My second step dad mentally abused me and my mother, who was still weak mentally from her last relationship, and he was an alcoholic.

Knowing how all that feels, and seeing the impact it has made on myself, and people i know who have had similar lives, I decided.
I want to try and help people wiht similar problems.
I want them to know other people care, and ahve been through the same thing.
'cause thats really all i needed when i was going through all that.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Damn...I thought I had it rough when my parents fought every other weekend,but man you went through alot.

fnklzxx

Website
www.myspace.com
Damn...I thought I had it rough when my parents fought every other weekend,but man you went through alot.
eh.
People have been through worse.
I'm just glad i still have my mom.
My grandparents.
I got in contact with my dad, so i have him, and he's matured and watns em back in his life.
Things are seeming like they are turning out pretty good for me.
You just gotta know how to be positive.

The pessimist may be proven right, but the optimist will have more fun along the way.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
Yeah I just have one Grandpa but he is so genorus,I lost my Grandma a few years ago whic was one of the worst times of my life.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
A detah thread that migt be a little depressing,it might make people depressed by bring up there famlies deaths.

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Unfortunately I can say that talking things out doesn't actually help me... It always seems to result in "I'll be there for you to do what I can" in which that person never actually can do anything to help

fnklzxx

Website
www.myspace.com
Unfortunately I can say that talking things out doesn't actually help me... It always seems to result in "I'll be there for you to do what I can" in which that person never actually can do anything to help
In my opinion, the ability of someone to help you depends upon thier level fo experience.

I have a fair amount of experience in family problems and death [great grandma died, best friend died of brain cancer, close friend killed himself].

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
my mom wont accept me because i'm bi, even though i never actually dated a women. how can i get her acceptance?

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
my mom wont accept me because i'm bi, even though i never actually dated a women. how can i get her acceptance?
I would just tell her that you are attracred to women but not a lesbian but are you bi to the point of where you could become straight or become a lesbian but I knew someone who was bi (I think or just a lesbian) and here mom hated here for it I don't even know if she still accepts her

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
I would just tell her that you are attracred to women but not a lesbian but are bi to the point of where you could become straight or become a lesbian but I knew someone who was bi (I think or just a lesbian) and here mom hated here for it I don't even know if she still accepts her

well i tried but she wont answer my calls, and she wont talk to me in christmas or thanksgiving

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
well i tried but she wont answer my calls, and she wont talk to me in christmas or thanksgiving
What is your relgion (or your mothers relgion I should ask) because that might be the reason she isn't accepting you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back