• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Official Countdown Thread.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
I am so excited. Only 9 days left now. Wow! I wonder if the remaining days will seem to drag by, or if the remaining days will actually go really quickly? I am so excited for this game. :p

chasingdusk

9 days...9 days..9 days!! Weee! That's nothing compared to the amount of days we had to wait just for a release date!!!

Man, if we're this excited for 9 days, people will be going berserk when there's only 4 days left. And I don't want to know what crazy things will happen when there's only 1 day left, lol.

sealightbreeze

Bronze Member
Wow, 8 days left LOL! :p I am so happy. I hope that the time goes quickly untill everyone can have a copy of KHII. My Gamestop store said that they might release the game on the 28th. I am so excited. I can't believe that 4 years has gone by. It seemed to take a long time, yet fly by at the same time :D

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
i'll probably get it 10 days after it's released, cause i was FORCED to either make my relatives in canada buy it and post it or buy it from:

lik-sang.com where they have free worldwide shipping for kingdom hearts 2. (i got kh2 japanese with this site as well)

but 10 days isn't so bad compared to 7 or 9 or 50 MONTHS!!! (i live out of the US so im forced to order it...and you should be too otherwise the pain of waiting will engulf you :D

OmegaChosen

Calm and Collected Veteran
Awards
this is an old countdown thread
somone pm a mod to close this
or everyone stop posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back