• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Of Vampires and Mortals - Hellsing RP

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikken Omnious

Hey Just wondering how many people might be interested in a Hellsing RP? Im working on the plot but it's prolly going to take place after the last episode of Hellsing

Name:
Race: Human/Vampire
Appearance: (for vampire's this will include a normal appearance and a vampire one.)
History:
Abilities:
Weapons:

Metasoul

Name: Metasoul
Gendar: Male
Race: Vampire
Appearance: Vampiric: Pale skin black hair with red streaks tall thin body black eyes. Normal: Slightly shorter then my vampiric with green eyes and tanned skin.
History: My history is a sad one. My mother was killed at the tender of age of 6 by a human scout probably. they took me into a crazy house and fed me half a kilo of bread a day. but that was enough to sustain me until i learnt to unleash my powers and make this one a hellish world filled with pain and destruction and hate and revenge. but before my mother was killed things still werent real good. we were poor and we lived in a small hovel barely big enough to fit my mother in even when she was kneeling down.
Abilities: Speed, accuracy, Time control
Weapons: Dual swords and dual pistols

Attack! Attack!

Darkest Hour
I'd love for a Hellsing RP. In fact, if someone would do a really good, professional Hellsing rp, I'd join the shit out of that.

Do it.

Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back