• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Of the Timeless

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Larxene-

Falling into the deep abyss, a forever void of not
I am d-e-p-r-e-s-s-e-d. So I'm making a sad RP. It is a romance/action. It reminds me slightly of 'Tuck Everlasting'

Story: 200 years ago, a young maiden name Rilet fell in love. Her love fell to a prince, one that happened to be of favour amoung ladies. So, one day she admitted her love to him. Alas, he rejected her. She fell into such a depression, she ran away. She lived for weeks in the forest, until she was bitten, by a snake. This was no ordinary snake though. The snake bite killed her- or did it? She has awaken now, and is searching for her prince. At the same time, the world is falling, to an ancient evil that was present in the maiden's time.

Rules:
-No godmoding
-No powerplaying
-PM me first before joining
-No spamming
-Be literate
-Make your character 17 or older please
-Use OOC tags when needed
-Cursing Okay, just don't go overboard
-PM the person who you want to be your Romance partner, and make sure it's okay with them first.
-Highlight the the sentence below this one
-Post the word 'soup' on before you profile.
-Enjoy. Or else.

Character template:
Name:
Weapon:
Bio:
Partner:

My character:
Name: Rilet
Appearance: http://animevisions.net/Pictures/girls/girls21.jpg
Weapon: None yet.
Bio: Rilet is the young maiden, who's heart was broken. She has sworn to fight the evil from her time and win the heart of a new prince.

Fireheart

Soup

Name:Rax
Apperance:http://animevisions.net/Pictures/guys/WOG1.jpg
Weapon:The sword he's holding.
Bio:A warrior whos sworn to fight the new evil that has risen.He used to a Royal Guard but he quit and then he became a mercenary and hes still one but he spend most of his time fighting the new evil thats risen.When he fights he goes into a berserker mode in which he feels almost no pain and his speed and strenght increase.He fights to save those he loves.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
'soup'

Name:Seth
Appearance:
Dias01.gif

Weapon: The long kitana in the picture

Bio: A new "prince" as you would call it. He seeks a companion in life, more than a friend, a soul mate. Of course he is not a hopless romantic about it. He grew up in a very, very well to do family, learning the ways of the blade and proper acts. He never really wanted to act proper though, and now travels the lands, fighting if necessary against evil, or what is evil to him.

Partner: -Larxene-

Come on more people can join this..

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
soup
Name: Kelechi
Appearance: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/quitejaded/kel.jpg
Weapon: dual daggers
Bio: She was of age and to be wed dispite her objection, so she ran away. Apon her return she found her family had disappeared. Cities and villages say it is the work of the ancient evil. She has set out to find this evil and restore her life.
Partner: Zeo

edit// ah, change of looks. The link wouldn't show.

Last edited:

Tigerchat

In a small cozy room with books strewn on the floo
soup

Name: Penny
Appearance:
a_22.jpg

Weapon:2 long light swords
Bio: A sad and lonely girl, her parents seperarted when she was 3 and none of them wanted to keep her. This led her to an orphanage. She has scars on her back from wippings, and she's too thin from not enough food. She attempts to be happy, sometimes it doesn't work out, but if she tried hard enough, she can trully believe that she really is happy. Times at the orphanage are now over, and she works as a maid in a manision like house. She lives at the house but is raley needed since the people she works for r naturally clean, therefore, she leaves the house often.
Partner: none yet

-Larxene-

Falling into the deep abyss, a forever void of not
Okay, I guess if anyone else wants to join, then... they can post later. We'll start.

Rilet woke from her dark sleep, covered in vines. "What the-?" She exclaimed sleepily. She brushed them off, and stood up. She was in the forest, but she could see it wasn't the same forest, or was it? "Where am I?" She asked herself. She ran, to what she thought was deeper into the forest. She ran into the open, to find herself in a small town. "Where am I?" She asked the person closest to her.
"Pittsburg, DUH." the person replied.
"Oh my..." Rilet trailed off.

Lord of Chaos

Seth blinks, not knowing who he had been talking to at first. He had just heard some girl ask where she was. He finally looked up from a book as he saw someone that took his breath away almost. " Um, sorry, about being rude. I take it you are new here?"

Tigerchat

In a small cozy room with books strewn on the floo
ooc:If anybody wants to be my partner, pm me.

*Penny looked at her window anxiously as she cleaned it vigioursly. It was a nice day outside and she wanted to enjoy every minute of it. She moved quickly from the windows to the dusting, and after she quickly made everyone breakfast she ran outside still in her maid clothes.*

Last edited:

NeoRiku

Awards
soup

Name:Zeo

Appearance:wears all black clothes. has black hair.

Weapon: Twin Dark Swords. Uses dark magic too.

Bio: Abandoned as a kid, he wanders around. He doesn't like to share his past with most people.

Partner: Kelechi

A.J.

Banned
Name: A.J.
Species: Android/Half Dog Demon
Weapon(s):
-Soul Eater (like Riku's weapon except blue where red.)
-Deku Shield
-??? (you'll see)
-Ki Energy attacks
-Dueling Deck

Appearance: Native american with white hair and blue eyes, he looks like a seven year old, has pointed puppy ears, and a puppy tail. He wears a child's version of Sora's KH2 outfit, along with a blue backwards baseball cap and gold heart pendant.

Bio: A very kind and loyal little boy who is a prominent hero throughout the known universe. He has an unwavering sense of justice, which leads him from world to world, helping people, sometime at risk of his own life.

Friend Cards:
-Guilmon
-Skullkid

Lord of Chaos

He smiled a bit as he tucked his book away and held out his hand to her. " Nice to meet you Rilet." He took her hand and kissed it courteously as he bowed slightly. " My name is Seth. In a sense.. hhmmm.." he scratched his chin and smiled. " So anything I can help you with?"

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Kelechi was on the side of the street looking through a glass shop window. On the other side was a beautiful gown. It looked almost identical to the one she would have worn had she stayed at home and the one she probably would have died in, as well. "I hope they're not gone..."

Lord of Chaos

He smiled a bit as he bowed slightly and took her hand gently again and started leading her around town, showing her the sites, places to eat, stay, get clothes, and all that. Showed her the malls ( this is modern day isnt it? I forgot) and other things as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back