• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

O_o Wow

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tre'Coolfreak13

Website
www.myspace.com
I've been thinking. There haven't been any screens of Riku from KH2 yet. But, maybe we've already seen him. What if walking the road of Dawn has morphed his appearance? What if he's the BHK?!? I don't think that DD and ASAS have any relavance, so don't bug me with that. It's just something that I had never thought up before. Plus, it shows BHK at the end of Reverse/Rebirth mode, maybe that's a clue. That would explain why he would have a Keyblade of Darkness with him, seeing as Riku was once Dark, and still is, kinda. The light Keyblade could be new, seeing as he's now excepting light into him. Enjoy trashing this!:D

thecloser

good theory it would make sense also because of the altred memorys etc etc but didn't nomura said that one of the unknowns in asas/dd was riku then dwu would be bhk so riku and bfu would be the riku clone it makes sence good theory

BHK_DUDE1200

Soras Clone Is Bhk
Karis Is Namine Or That Girl On That Island
Donald N Goofy Are Them 2 People That Is With Bhk
Riku's Clone Is Bfu
Ansem Clone Is Diz

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Riku is not the BHK. The DWU is a concept of the BHK. The DWU appeared in DD with the BFU who Nomura confirmed were Riku. They are 2 different ppl.

Playcell

this theory was put up by sum dude months ago..and everyone liked it,so i would have to say that its old stuff.
but a ood theory nontheless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back