• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

NumaNuma

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SantoryuKeyblade

haha nice. if you do it right, make 2 play at once and it will echo and sound really cool. but only if you di it right

jk4eva

Yeah, someone already posted this here....it was hilarious and odd..at first. Now I can't get the flippin song out of my head! That's how catchy it is! Now I find myself dancing like the fat guy. LOL

kairigirl

Bang!
Awards
Website
kemine.deviantart.com
Yes, Lots of us have seen this. Oh, here's something else.

My friend, who doesn't go on the net much, her e-mail and yahoo account have been, well, evaporated, and she doesn't care, saw this this morning on The Today Show. She was telling me this first hour, and took me a while to realize it was this song. My point is, this is world-wide. This kid was broadcasted over live TV doing this. Yup. I didn't see it, but it's quite funny. >^.^< :D

Really. I'm dead serious. I'm gonna go do a search for it right now...

Website
www.myspace.com
LMFAO!! ...Haha Numa Numa Iei ....did you know that song is Romanian? ...haha yea...I <333 that flash...it's hilarious!! Haha videogamegirl, Heartless Knight [I think] ...and I we all downloaded that 'Numa Numa Iei' song...haha it rocks!! I cant believe that overweight man is a singing sensation!! Ahahahahaha!! xD

I know the song is Romanian.That guy is so funny.I was singing it at school and they was like "Kevaughn what are you singing?"

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Okay, everyone has seen that! And its NOT called Numa Numa. XD The song is very stupid. And some woman even tried to go and make another version of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back