• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Now I know why they call him the Elephant Man!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown KeyBl@de

Prepare yourself, don't look at it for 2 long or you will go blind. His name is the elephant man and (goes blind) oh crap.The sun ain't got nothing on the elephant man!!!!LMFAO!!!!This dude does the reggae rap man.This is just disgusting!!!
779545-3328086.jpg

EDIT:Is that a rip in her pants? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

Drama Setter

DaDides
Awards
LOL DUDE

i was wondering that all the time and now the proof....i think i went blind for a second

jk4eva

Yes well, he's very infamous here in Jamaica. By the way, he's just called "Elephant man" and the music he does is what's known as dancehall. He's very hyper and energetic, more than other DJs out here. =D
That picture is really nothing compared to other things he has done.... xD but how about not scaring the kids here and just discuss his music instead? Hm? ;D

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
*speechless* O_O

LOL OMG! I think I just toatally lost my lunch after seeing that for a sec.I thought they call him ELephant man cuz of his sick addiction to elephants but......man.. that is above the word disgusting!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back