• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Notorious

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Honky Sam

lol sup
Awards
NotoriouS
PROLOGUE​
“I Am”

Do you know who I am? Do you know what I am capable of? I am the God of Gods. I am the Keeper of the Keys. I have always been, and will always be. I am all knowing. I am supernatural. I am your past, your present, and your future. I am Notorious, and my name and the wrath that has been engraved upon it will burn into your flesh. It will work its way into your skin. It will haunt you forever.

The human world has feigned my existence since their creation. I have been passed off as mere myth, or legend. I am here to tell you that I am no myth. I am no legend. I am as real as day and night. The human world will be punished for their ignorance.

I am imprisoned in this pathetic human body; I have been for eighteen gruesome years. I have been waiting. Waiting for the inevitable. The waiting, however, has proven quite useful to me. Throughout the adolescent life in this body, I had regained all the God-like abilities that I have had before the beginning of time. Albeit, they weren’t as powerful as the abilities I had while I was a God. After I had turned eighteen I had fully ascended. I acquired all the power I had before reincarnation into the human world.

Fear is a strange thing, isn’t it? I have always been intrigued by fear. What is fear? Is fear being afraid of the dark? Is fear being afraid to die? You do not know fear. Fear is something you will fear in the next six months. You will fear the chance of dying at any moment. You will fear the most painful of pains. You will fear me.

Twelve billion lives are on this planet. Twelve billion worthless, fearful humans, who have no use on this earth but to consume resources, and run this earth dry. Each one of you pathetic humans will perish. Are you ready for what is to come? Your oceans will become acid. Your lakes will become dry. A famine will ensue. Meteors will crash from the heavens above. Boiling blood will flow circulate through your veins. You will suffer. I am Notorious. Imprisoned for eighteen years.

________​

He didn’t even cry as a child. He was a quite child. He didn’t have any friends over. He would come home from school and sit in his room all night. He was a bookworm, always did his homework. The teachers at school said he did all his work in class. It just left us with more questions as to what he was doing in his room. The same pattern went on until he was eighteen, and then the answer came to us in an unexpected way…

CHAPTER ONE
“TRAPPED”

“There is an even here unfolding in downtown Minneapolis. We’re here on the scene, the Chestnut building has just had a large explosion and has just collapsed a few moments ago.” The newscaster was speaking into a ruffled microphone, with a shaky, almost half yelling voice. Dust was engulfing the buildings around him. “Initial reports of the Biological Life Sign Detectors are showing that 154,297 people were killed. 96,401 people were inside of the building when it started collapsing. Our prayers go out to the families of the people who worked in the Chestnut building and the surrounding buildings.”

12,564,503,770 left.

The Chestnut building stood at 1500 stories, making it the tallest building in the world. Construction finished just 3 years ago. The building was a modern wonder of the world.

“Mom!” yelled the young boy to his mother, in a cautious, long tone.
“What is it?” Asked the single mother, with a sigh.

“The Chestnut building downtown had and explosion, and it collapsed.” The young boy informed his mother.

“Isn’t that where your friends brother works, Josh?”

“Yeah, I hope he’s alright.”

________

“Are you alright?” asked the young gentleman while pushing dust and small debris from his chest, and hers.

“Yeah, I think I’m fine.” She said while coughing up blood.

Broken concrete and rubble was everywhere. They were in a supply closet under the stairs on the third floor when the blast broke the marble and concrete around them. The stairs must have provided them with a refuge when the building started to crumble down to the cold, unforgiving earth below.

“We need to get out of here.” The young man said while observing the area around him.

Huge blocks of marble were blocking most of the surrounding walls around them. The young man started to pull as many rocks as he could, as fast he could. Ashley had been hit in the head with a sharp piece of concrete, and was bleeding profoundly.

“Ashley, hang in there, I think we’re almost out.”

“Ashley?” Said the man said again.

The unnamed man crawled over to the young girl and shook her gently. “Ashley, you need to wake up.” The girl didn’t respond. “Ashley.” The man repeated with a raised voice. There again was no answer. The man put his ear next to her mouth to check if she was breathing. She wasn’t. In a rush, the man tried the hardest he could to administer CPR. “You can’t die. I won’t let you die.”

The room was echoing with weeping. Tears were pouring from his eyes. This woman was the love of his life; he couldn’t just let her go. “Where is god?” the man whispered to himself. He gently wept himself to sleep, never to awake again.

12,564,503,768 left.

“The world is in deep sorrow today. We lost many good people today. Let us have a moment in silence for the deceased.”

A moment went by. The world was quiet, and at peace for the moment. The peace was broken soon after the silence started.

“It seems as if there is another event unfolding today. A large fire has broken out in NYC, and is moving extremely fast. We don’t know quite yet what is happening, but the BLSD’s are telling us that half of NYC’s population has been killed.

12,559,157,114 left.

A small child screamed endlessly for her mother, trapped in a room engulfed in flame. Shrieking in pain, again and again, but not a single answer would come. “Mommy!” she cried out, but no answer would come. Here cries suddenly halted as here clothes began to catch fire. Her cries of pain and anguish were unheard over the creaks and moans of the world.

CHAPTER TWO
“METEOR”

PREVIEW

You could see it coming from the distance; it was just a dark speck in the endless blue sky above. As time passed, you could see it wasn’t just an abnormal speck in the sky, it was a moving object, growing ever closer. The petite Asian man thought it a plane taking off from the airport that was about 5 miles west. The ominous smoke trailed behind the flying object for miles. It tore through the sky like a razor blade cutting a thin piece of paper.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Thanks for using my given paragraph at the end almost word-for-word...But the whole thing overall is much better than before.

But don't be afraid to look back at it and add stuff though. Perhaps have people look fully through it all before you post and whatnot.
And then after you have like...10 people look through it, look through it again yourself. That's all I can really say since I've told you earlier that I don't really like to tell people 'YOU SHOULD WORD IT LIKE THIS' because my style shows up instead of their own...
Or they just get pissed at me. :<

Awards
SO there's going to be a giant countdown throughout the story?
For some reason, I look forward to seeing the numbers go down.
I'm such a sadist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back