• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► nothing to live for

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

imtherealnamine

well i hope this one truens out better..actually this is a dream i had last night i thought i could turn it into a story. it doesnt have any dialog and it will prolly be done in 3 chapters. though the charactars arnt who i dreamed of as it was me and other people so i changed them lol. well i hope you enjot it. tell me what you think but be nice if you mus criticize

Her mother died to them, her sister too, her dad moved away because of it and all she had was the love of her life and two best friends. The harvest moon, it was September 21. Rachelle was scared to death. A whole clan of them, sharp teeth, hair all over their bodies, dog like creatures after her. They knew where she lived, where she went during the day and the night. Her boyfriend Mario, Sara, and Liz all stayed at a motel in hopes to keep her calm and safe.
Rachelle couldn’t take it any longer she had to end this. She went out to the ice machine, gun in her pocket loaded with silver bullets in case she saw one. A man ran past her screaming and yelling for help. She looked around then asked what was wrong. The man told her wolves were coming after him. She examined his body for bites or scratches. At first she didn’t see any but after a while she saw a bite. The monster almost tore straight through his leg but it was only a small bite. She took him back up to the room in a hurry. It was amazing he could still walk nonetheless run. Rachelle went through her small over-night bag. She was nearly going crazy. She finally found it wolves’ bain. She put it in the syringe and gave him the medicine. It burned so bad he yelled so loud everyone heard it and was knocking at her door to stop being so noisy. After, she came to sit back down the man bit her arm. Sara was going crazy so was Liz. Mario threw him out the room. Rachelle dove for the syringe and gave herself the shot it burned but she was sort of used to it. She bit her lip the pain hurt so bad she bit down harder until her lip began to bleed. Their was no way no how she was going to be turned into one of those creatures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back