• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Not taking place in the past?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryantjj

Guys, this new KH game might not be set in the past:

Ansem's aprentices created artificial Heartless. They created an emblem and put it on all hand made Heartless. So this emblem was created then at that time. But The Way to Dawn has that emblem on it's keychain? How's that possible if the emblem wasn't created yet? So this game might just take place after KH2. But this is just a thought!.......What are yours?

taa

AND that symbol was on the old fart guy in FM+ secret ending

i think it happened 7 years after KH2

ShadowInside

Yeap, it might take place after KH2.. ^^ but i would like if it took place in the past xD
--------

hmm.. good idea >.<
well.. thinking about that.. and about the Sunset Horizon's video and the knights and the dessert..
maybe something happened, like a war or something like that. so twilight town would be destroyed and the similarities between Sunset horizon and twtnw are obvious xD

Bryantjj

Yes though that desert is at the crossroad right? and the crossroad is not at TwTnw

ShadowInside

Hey guys, now seriously, I might NOT EVEN BE ENGLISH and not even be understanding what you are saying but you could at least be a little more serious no? FFS. -___-

Bryantjj: yeap, kind off.. i dunno, maybe. i think we should wait to see (w8 four years.. -.-)

Bryantjj

I can't wait for 4 years!!!! And I won't be able to buy a PS3!!!!

btw, ShadowInside, nice pictures of Riku!

Rokkusasu

Twiilight Town...ahem! Mexico (unfortunately)*coug
Umm...actually it can still be in the past, who said the emblem was created by Ansem's apprentices? They may have stolen an emblem used for something else before, maybe they even based it on the Way to dawn. There's no way of knowing when will it take place, all we can do is to wait till then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back