• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

not really a theory but something to know ((spoiler?))

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku1770

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
Just something to know when it says "birth by sleep" it means it starts when Sora was asleep and Roxas was born I guess. And it couldn't take place in the past because wouldn't they all be dead then? Sora couldn't fight the E.S. soldier if he was dead. Now that I think about it, it has to take place after Sora fights him because the E.S. soldiers armor was broken and I'm not sure if they could fix it or not.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
well youu could also fight the org numbers that were dead as well. i think it was just a side quest or something, or another fun fight like sephiroth.

I

The Show Must Go On
Let's see... it all depends on how far back in the past. The knights don't look to be that old, so if the video is indeed in the past (it might not be), then there's a possibility that they could still be alive.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
well, the suit of armour was also in a vid of the fs and hte armour was rusted a little. so the girl must have been in the past if xemnas found it.

#5 Lexaeus

In one of the interviews with nomura (cant remenber his hame) he said he wasnt even close to finishing the story with Roxas. So with the birth by sleep it could mean by sora's sleep, roxas's birth or have something to do wth xehandort. But I think it happens inbetween the two games like chain of memories. Noruma also said the story of mickey between the two was one he wanted to talk about.

Questionsofheart

i think you can only fight the E.S. because it is in the Hall. It may be a link to the past like the doorway that appeared. wat up w/ that door any way?

Avalon

?Templar King?
Website
knightly-gamers.com
If it is the past it can not be that far back. MIckey was in it at the end and he had the star seeker(think thats the name). IF it was in the present wouldn't he have the dark keyblade. I think the video happened when mickey was being taught by Yen Sid. Something i would like to know how old is mickey anyway?

Riku1770

Website
www.gaiaonline.com
If it is the past it can not be that far back. MIckey was in it at the end and he had the star seeker(think thats the name). IF it was in the present wouldn't he have the dark keyblade. I think the video happened when mickey was being taught by Yen Sid. Something i would like to know how old is mickey anyway?

Thats one thing How did he get that? He has a new outfit and the Star Seeker Why? As I said before it should take please during the year Sora was asleep but, then somehow they would have gotten the darkness keyblade for him and Mickey had to use the Star seeker.

Sexy Angel
Birth by Sleep doesnt occur when Sora was sleeping and Roxas was born. Roxas was born RIGHT when Sora turned into a heartless. Not before, not afte.

:thumbdown:

reload

it may be in the darkness relm cause there is a lot of san and the darkness relm has a lot of sand, also maickey is wearing blck so maybe its about mickeys time before he got the reverse keyblade

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
Just something to know when it says "birth by sleep" it means it starts when Sora was asleep and Roxas was born I guess.
proof?
And it couldn't take place in the past because wouldn't they all be dead then? Sora couldn't fight the E.S. soldier if he was dead. who said anyone died?
Now that I think about it, it has to take place after Sora fights him because the E.S. soldiers armor was broken and I'm not sure if they could fix it or not.
yes, because it was one of a kind armor that can never be made again.

anaki

[QUOTEAnd it couldn't take place in the past because wouldn't they all be dead then? Sora couldn't fight the E.S. soldier if he was dead][/QUOTE]

the E.S. fight in KH2 FM+ if im right takes place in disney castle. which also has a black and white lvl with mickey/pete in there younger forms in it. disney castle has a time portal in it!

darkheart709

Bronze Member
i think the secret movie takes place in the past, if you notice how the E.S. acts he seems a little out of it. He calls for Ven and Aqua and is looking for Xehanort, if you ask me he seems to think he is still in battle with Xehanort. Maybe somethin happened to him during that fight

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
i have two things to point out.
#1: juss because we play as sora and the gang now doesn't mean the are the present.
#2. there are many worlds so all these characters could be on another world, with all this taking place at the same time. (prolly wrong but just a point to think about.)

now, please know that both are only speculation, and are prolly wrong. anyway, what do you think???? no flames please.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Just something to know when it says "birth by sleep" it means it starts when Sora was asleep and Roxas was born I guess.

:confused: That makes no sence. Roxas was born when Sora became a Heartless. I think "Birth by Sleep" is connected to the "Room of Sleep".

And it couldn't take place in the past because wouldn't they all be dead then?

From what it appears, the secret ending took place around the time of the Keyblade Wars. Which explains the hundreds of Keyblades. If that is so, then it would take place 10 years before Kingdom Hearts 1.

Sora couldn't fight the E.S. soldier if he was dead.

It's because he is not. It takes place 10 years back, and obviously, he doesn't die.

Now that I think about it, it has to take place after Sora fights him because the E.S. soldiers armor was broken and I'm not sure if they could fix it or not.

If that were true, the Mickey would have been weilding the Reverse Keyblade. Except, he is weilding the Star Seeker, the Keyblade you recive from Yen Sid. Showing Mickey had just finished his training under Yen Sid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back