• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Noruma says...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KairiGurlPaupo

"What about a KH sequel?
KH, KH:FM, KH:CoM, KH2... Through all these years we kept working on KH so we're going to take a break for awhile and work on something else. "

Well, if we waited 4years for someehting they were working on, doesnt that mean it'll take 8-10 years for another Kingdom Hearts......? :confused: :eek:

Oh! He also isnt hinting on the armored people, but he says Kairi has a futuree with the keyblade.......

D

Dexter

Nomura said they will begin working on kh3 somwhere in the middle of the ps3 life. So if the ps3 comes out in 2007. They might begin working on kh3 in 2010 -2011.WOW...Thats a long time.

Keyblade Crystals

Website
www.myspace.com
KairiGurlPaupo said:
"What about a KH sequel?
KH, KH:FM, KH:CoM, KH2... Through all these years we kept working on KH so we're going to take a break for awhile and work on something else. "

Well, if we waited 4years for someehting they were working on, doesnt that mean it'll take 8-10 years for another Kingdom Hearts......? :confused: :eek:

Oh! He also isnt hinting on the armored people, but he says Kairi has a futuree with the keyblade.......

that's exactly what I said when some one had a topic about the interview but no one listened to me.

KeybladeStriker

Awards
I am not sure if i will like KH anymore if it comes out that late!!!!!!! i don't want it to come out that late! im not sure if i will like it anymore!!!! NOOO and i had no clue that the PS3 comes out in 2007!!! i thought it was coming out later this year!! WAHH THE WORLD IS COMING TO AN END!!!!!!! *sniff*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back