• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

North American KH 3D Commercials

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkheart709

Bronze Member
i'm glad they're using sanctuary in the tvspot now instead of the ost for the game, it just doesn't feel like a Kingdom Hearts commercial unless Utada is singing in the background

LordofBACONS

After reading this I turned on adult swim just to wait for commercials haha, you would think you'd see these types of things more often on disney channel seeing as its a disney/square cross over game..but nah we never or rarely see these on disney ;P

Yeah we only see Club penguin

Blaketime101

I dunno if anybody else has seen any commercials for the game yet, but I just saw one on Adult Swim and it reignited my excitement for this game, it really does look fantastic. Anyone else catch any commercials for the game?

I just saw it, look's pretty BAD ASS!

iLeen

Awards
I know KH3D is already out, but I saw a different commercial (at least for me) for it as I was watching Big Bang Theory (TBS!). Got me excited, so I'm resuming in playing it...even though I decided to take a break at the moment...haha.

I guess even the media recognizes it as a not-so-much-for-kids-as-it-is-for-adults game, seeing how the commercial appears on everything but kids channels:D

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
I'm really glad that the commercials are still playing! I'd like to actually see them. Every time they have come on, I've either just walked out of the room, or I'm in the kitchen (where I can't see the TV that's in the living room.) I'll hear and recognize something that's Kingdom Hearts when the commercial is halfway over or right about to end, and I never have enough time to react and go to a TV to see it. ;_;

It always makes me really happy when the Kingdom Hearts commercials air on TV... I'm not sure why. But it's really nice. I enjoyed seeing Re:Coded advertised before its release not so long ago. I'm not sure which of all the games of the series I've seen commercials for... I've likely missed some, sadly. ): It's always a joy and a fond memory when I recall that I saw the commercials for the first Kingdom Hearts.. I was so fascinated with the game, though I'm not sure why... ^^~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back