• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Noobs

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorareborn

Anyone Who Says The Word Noob Is The Biggest Loser In The World!!! This Isn"t A Discussion!!! This Is The Truth!!! Everytime The Word Noob Is Used God Looks Down At Earth And Says Moron!!!!

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
You're liek suhc a n00beh!!!!!!ONE1111

T

The Marauder

J00 R 73h N008x0r! 1gn0r4nc3 15 73h 5uck, 50 570p 831ng 1gn0r4n7! R0FLC0P73R!

Laffy Taffy

Bronze Member
you can't help what you are but teh one's that aren't noods anymore need to remember that they were noobs once. and this thread is retarded it's people like you that give noobs a bad name.

T

tux_

Anyone Who Says The Word Noob Is The Biggest Loser In The World!!! This Isn"t A Discussion!!! This Is The Truth!!! Everytime The Word Noob Is Used God Looks Down At Earth And Says Moron!!!!

Everytime someone types in all caps God slaps his son =O

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
Sorareborn said:
wow well okay so i'm guessing that would make you a loser X3 right cause you said it 3 times so you just completely went hypocritical on me. in that case are not you the loser? :confused:

Sacred Silver

Trumpline '08. ♥
Dawning Twilight said:
wow well okay so i'm guessing that would make you a loser X3 right cause you said it 3 times so you just completely went hypocritical on me. in that case are not you the loser? :confused:
*Gasp* Could it be a sign?!?!?!?! O.O

JcMunny153

Ok this thread is just plain retarded. It deserves to be closed because it waste of space in the Total Bull Sh** section (I refuse to call by its new name.) Sorareborn you made this thread simply to try and prevent a reputation as a n00b. It fails. You are a n00b for making this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back