• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► Nomura & Shimomura Joint Interview for KH Orchestra

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoraForeverKH

Oh wow! This was truly great to read! Those two... They are both so different in taste but together they can really create the magic that makes KH so amazing! They sound so funny together. (laughs) Nomura-San sounds so hard to work for, I feel for Shimomura a lot! But, she must manage through that stress alright apparently, she hasn't failed yet!
Reading this I realized and was bit surprised to find out how FORGETFUL THE GENIUS BEHIND KH REALLY IS! Wow... He must use too much brain power in what he does, I can imagine. But man, he seriously didn't recall anything but the Lazy Afternoon song? Unbelievable! (laughs) Now I can see why some details in KH seemed overlooked on some areas. It's slowly been forgotten. That's rough... But, I still say he does really well despite this. He hasn't failed us yet... Except for when he forgets his solemn promises to show us KH III footage and news. >~< (It makes me crazy!)

I liked the part where TN mentioned how he goes through every KH song whenever he needs to pick one out for something. That must take a while! Also, I'm very glad to hear that he always takes a big part in the KH trailers and makes sure we see exactly what he'd like us to take in. That's so cool!
I have a lot of mind like Nomura but I definitely listen to music a lot! Mostly it's KH, or recently all day every day I'm listening to and enjoying the tracks from FFXV! Yoko Shimomura magic can definitely be felt in most of the songs, and hers all turned out to be my favorites! (laughs) I'm really looking forward to hearing her new stuff for KH III! Oh man!

On another note, his really caught my attention... Did anyone notice where TN talks about the videos displayed in the concert and the NEW SONGS? What did he mean by that!? Should we consider this as one of his surprises for us? Will they gradually reveal some of the new song from KH III? Maybe to get our responses from them? Man, would that ever be OUT OF THIS WORLD! ^o^ I am totally looking forward toto seeing whatever is revealed to us in the videos though. TN must have something wonderful planned for us!

ShardofTruth

Unchained
Awards
They give each other a lot of flak, I like it. Nomura having such bad memory explains a lot about the KH plot though.:tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back