• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura hints at a KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarrcEnigma

I personally don't trust KHU on this one. Kingdom Hearts II isn't out yet, so we have no idea what will be left of the storyline to continue on from. If there isn't enough left to move forward, there can't be a "true" Kingdom Hearts III -- though a spin-off would still be possible. It's also suspicious that, despite saying they'd have it translated, they have yet to do so. No one else has bothered to translate it, either.

The only hint Nomura has ever dropped about another continuation is the yet-to-be-revealed "strongest" character in the series. But granted that was before Xaldin was revealed, so the strongest character may just be in Kingdom Hearts II, thus ending the series with his/her defeat, or perhaps even the death of Sora himself.

velocity2325

who said i was gone :D
Awards
Website
www.xanga.com
thats cool, i hope it wont take as long as kh2 did. ya it might be the last game of the series

Last edited:

dloki5

im guessing that there will be a definite kh3 cause im sure nomura will want to put a kh game on ps3 to be just like deep dive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back