• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura hints at a KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
I read on KH Ultimania that on a new interview, Nomura admits that the ending of KH2 will suggest another sequel!

Now, I don't know about you all, but if it takes as long as KH2 is taking, I'll be 20 before it comes out! :p

emojunkie1612

maybe their goal will not be completed in kingdom hearts 2.. after all after the 1st game wasnt it said that this was only the beginning of Soras Journey... anyway just a though :)

Sora_Matrix

Website
www.geocities.com
Maybe after all, KH is a trilogy ( if you dont include CoM ). I think that KH3 will be the last game. But now, how many time it gonna take to be realese? 4 years? It will be realese in 2009? I am 16 years old, that mean that it will be realese when i have 20 or somethin around. But o well, maybe it not take so long, and it have to be realese fo PS3!

ur-vile

Awards
As much as I love Kingdom Hearts, I hope the eventual KH3 will be the end of it. At least with Final Fantasy, it's usually a whole new story everytime. Er, was. I guess that statement doesn't apply anymore... (isn't FF XII suppose to be a sequel to FFTA for the GBA?)

Moodring

Sounds awesome, I've always wanted KH to be a game trilogy. Looks like it will be:D

ur-vile

Awards
Well, more of a quadrilogy, really

Though I suppose one could argue that CoM was just KH1 with a card battle game slapped on

JoeysGirl

i would go crazy waiting for a KH3!! its bad enough waiting for the second one! Plus, as a lot of people said already, we'll be old!! As much as I love KH, i hope 2 will end it... even though it doesn't seem likely right now. I can't possibly play a video game while I'm off in the real world out there!! lol

Silverwolf1500

The Silver Guardian
If KH is as expansive a game as it seems to be, then there is sure to be a KH3, it seems certain. That is... it also depends on how deep the storyline will go. :)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Wow, I'll be 19 playing KH3 =D I hope I wont have any college work.

I hope they make a KH for the PSP *drools at taking KH everywhere*

Fiyurflii

Three is a magic number; a lot of great things come in threes. Lord of the Rings, for example. Or Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy (Adams does describe it as a trilogy, despite it being five parts. The last two parts weren't very good anyway) and the Matrix (though the quality of the Matrix trilogy could be debatable). In fairy tales, too: There were three bears, three little pigs, three blind mice, three good fairies (Sleeping Beauty) and then some. My guess is that Nomura had always subconsiously planned for three parts. CoM was just tacked on there last minute.

Datomix

Awards
Website
s14.invisionfree.com
it would be cool for a KH3 but, what if it's DOUBLE the wait of KH2 lets see....6 years!!!!
I mean I can already imagine the drastic voice changes in the KH2 characters!!

If there is a KH3 Hayley Joel Osment would probaly be 22 while Sora is 16-17!!!
Id love their to be a KH3 but the only thing I have against it is the wait!

.:Axel:.

I remember reading one of the interviews, with Nomura, and he said that KH2 will conclude the events between "The Unkowns" (I know they're the organization but 'The Unknowns' sounds so much better) and Sora....so If they do make KH3 then it'll have to have another major part to it, without the unknowns. Also another idea that I think might happen is that in KH1 - Soras Story begins. KH2 - Soras story continues. KH3 - Soras story concludes......anyway something like that

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Moodring said:
Sounds awesome, I've always wanted KH to be a game trilogy. Looks like it will be:D

It already is a trilogy. KH1, KH CoM, KH2. Well I think that if they do make KH3, its still for the PS2. Because at the rate PS3's price is going I'll never get it.:D

D

Dark Heart

if you think about it, CoM could be the end of KH1 or the beggining of KH2. Most good games and movies (like Jak, LotR, Ratchet and Clank, Matrix, ect.) were tilogies and they were top sellers! I think they will make a KH 3 but a KH 4, well think about it. The Org. is supposed to be done with in KH2 and they'll have to think of something else to finish it in KH3! So a KH4 will be highly doughtful. Not to mention i'd be old! (all of us actually!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back