• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nomura for a day

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krimedog

Alright if you had the chace to be noura for a day, of the things we havent seen that will be in KHII, what would u change about it in that day

I would definetly change and take out winnie the pooh, it was a cool world, but it wasnt worth visiting, i just found it a waste

Another thing i would do, is put more little fun mini games to play.

And the last, it would be cool to have more worlds, that would be fun, make it last longer

Now you be Nomura for a day

destiny13

i would make knock out sora and when he wait up, he will find out he is destiny island again, sees kairi, give her huge hug.

Lost Heaven

buried in my thoughts
Website
xxlostheavenxx.livejournal.com
Ultima Keyblade said:
NO!Dont take Pooh away!I had fun(plus with a sweet ending)...and we got items and we got Bambi!

if I was Nomura for a day I would release KH2 now-.-

I definitly would say the same, I would release it now because there are many anxious fans out there (including me) waiting for it. I would also show a huge love scene between Sora and Kairi, probably one bigger than Nomura would ever show.

fantasygurl1227

I'm not normal, thanks for noticing
destiny13 said:
i would make knock out sora and when he wait up, he will find out he is destiny island again, sees kairi, give her huge hug.
NO DON'T DO THAT IT WOULD SUCK A$$!!!
if i were i would definitly make the story line longer and i would plane out for another sequel but it wouldn't take 3 years to make lol. and i would put more humor in it not a lot just a little bit and....i would make sure to have a couple of ff worlds

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
If I could be Nomura for a day I'd probaly make a 10 minute make out scene between Sora and Kairi and also I'd have the entire staff put rated T games in it to make the story more interesting! ^_^

Milh_Amethyz

If im Tetsy Boy im ganno add another year to release it i'll release it in 2007 to edit and create a third Disk for it.....hehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehe

Whiteheaven

Website
pokemonheaven.com
If I was Nomura for a day.... I will make Sora, Riku, and Kairi live peaceful and happily again in Destiny Island with no such a thing like Heartless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back