• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobody's purpose

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingdom_heartsII

it doesnt actually have a purpose. they also want to harm people just to take their hearts and offer them to kingdom hearts and be complete beings. the only thing that makes a nobody appear is when someone loses their heart and turns to a heartless then the nobody appears like what happened to sora

kingdom_heartsII

but nobodies know what theyre doing unlike heartlesses, remember when saix said at hollow bastion that th heartless have alot of power but they dont know how to use it? thats why i think heartlessses are dull or stupid

Aly-chan

oh u prankstahs ★
Nobodies WANT to have a purpose ..Diz/ Ansem the wise said they have no being ..the don't need to exist.. so I think that nobodies are just out there lurking for a heart.

Lightning Blade

Xemnas is a nobody. He was stong willed enough to retain human form with only slight differences in appearence. This is true for all Organization members. Because of this nobodies are practically forced to listen to them- their superiors. Its like shadows obeying a Darkside.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
Lightning Blade said:
Xemnas is a nobody. He was stong willed enough to retain human form with only slight differences in appearence. This is true for all Organization members. Because of this nobodies are practically forced to listen to them- their superiors. Its like shadows obeying a Darkside.

But still, I don't see why they follow Xemnas. Anyhow, I had another question, how do Nobody's get stronger. Heartless get stronger by devouring hearts, but how do they get more powerful?

Lightning Blade

HE FORCES THEM TO!!!!! They don't really get stronger, just however strong
willed they are when their human becomes a heartless detrmines how strong the nobody is. This is why Organization members still look like humans. Kind of like how strong your heart is determines what heartless you become.

Wolffia

Heart's Essence said:
I agree with you about the heartless, but I don't see how they differ from the Nobody's. And why are they more powerful than the Heartless?

The difference is that although the heartless are powerful, they don't have the mental capability to realize this or think for themselves, while on the other hand, a nobody has great power and the mental capability to realize their full power. However, the lesser nobodies don't have enough mental understanding to really think entirely for themselves, so they listen to the higher nobodies (aka: org.XIII).
Those who are weak will look to the strong for guidance.

The heartless aren't necessarily stronger than the nobodies. As for their purpose, theres certainly more to it. The higher nobodies realize their former existance and their present existance; they remember what it was like to have a heart and so wish to regain what they lost when the recieved their present existance. The lesser nobodies are halves of people with weaker hearts so they can't remember anything about their past existance, so unlike the higher nobodies, they don't work to achieve a greater goal such as their regaining hearts.

The connection with the strength of heart is just that the nobodies of people with strong hearts who become heartless, have higher thinking levels and can become much stronger and remember their pastlives. The nobodies of people with weak hearts don't remember their pastlives, don't take on human-like physical forms, and still have higher thinking capabilities than the heartless.

I think, that the lesser nobodies still remember something about the heart and how to break it, and being minions of the dark (for the most part seeing as they return to the darkness in the end anyway), they are driven to hurt people's hearts. I don't think they really get stronger as in a method, but they do get stronger in the game as you progress through it and Sora levels-up(that's the way the game works, that way the enemies you fight to strengthen Sora, are high level enough to give you the needed experience in a shorter time period.)

Do you remember when Yen Sid was explaining the nobodies at the beginning of the game? If you aren't there yet then you should be playing more to figure this out instead of coming here for spoilers. If you're past that part and you missed it, you might want to find a clip of it online or replay the beginning. But, that's just my opinion.

sheez...I think thats about it. Does this help?

mubikey

nobodies obey Org. XIII because they are the leaders of them I think. or probably they are the same. uuhhh i dunno.

Mr Despair

Life's a depressing joke
Wolffia said:
The difference is that although the heartless are powerful, they don't have the mental capability to realize this or think for themselves, while on the other hand, a nobody has great power and the mental capability to realize their full power. However, the lesser nobodies don't have enough mental understanding to really think entirely for themselves, so they listen to the higher nobodies (aka: org.XIII).
Those who are weak will look to the strong for guidance.

The heartless aren't necessarily stronger than the nobodies. As for their purpose, theres certainly more to it. The higher nobodies realize their former existance and their present existance; they remember what it was like to have a heart and so wish to regain what they lost when the recieved their present existance. The lesser nobodies are halves of people with weaker hearts so they can't remember anything about their past existance, so unlike the higher nobodies, they don't work to achieve a greater goal such as their regaining hearts.

The connection with the strength of heart is just that the nobodies of people with strong hearts who become heartless, have higher thinking levels and can become much stronger and remember their pastlives. The nobodies of people with weak hearts don't remember their pastlives, don't take on human-like physical forms, and still have higher thinking capabilities than the heartless.

I think, that the lesser nobodies still remember something about the heart and how to break it, and being minions of the dark (for the most part seeing as they return to the darkness in the end anyway), they are driven to hurt people's hearts. I don't think they really get stronger as in a method, but they do get stronger in the game as you progress through it and Sora levels-up(that's the way the game works, that way the enemies you fight to strengthen Sora, are high level enough to give you the needed experience in a shorter time period.)

Do you remember when Yen Sid was explaining the nobodies at the beginning of the game? If you aren't there yet then you should be playing more to figure this out instead of coming here for spoilers. If you're past that part and you missed it, you might want to find a clip of it online or replay the beginning. But, that's just my opinion.

sheez...I think thats about it. Does this help?

Yeah, thanks :D. Finally, I got an answer that actually makes sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back