• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobodys and there Somebodys

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I have actually been wondering about this even though i have been reading quite a few threads with some of the same theories - although we have only seen the nobodies of them we still have to see their somebodies (bar sora/ roxas/ namine/ kairi).

Braig, Dilan etc. i think may look like their somebodies because of something to do with the experiments they did perhaps...

Sora went through the natural process of his body being consumed by the darkness and roxas looked different, maybe the apprentices didnt go through a natural process in the experiments and thats why they kept their appearnace? i dont know...
Except Sora's process wasn't natural either. Kairi's Heart was thrown into the mix, and incomplete Nobody was made, and Sora was only a Heartless for a very short time. Hardly natural.

mastersean51

So obviously we have seen some of Nobodys Sombodys in the new BBS trailer, but heres the thing, why do they look exactly like there nobodys, I mean of the ones we have seen before this they have obvious differences. But Evan, Dylain and Elaus look just like they did as nobodys?

you got his name wrong it is Alesuas or Aluseas soomerwhere along those line but is NOT Elaus but that is ok you probably forgot or you did not know or maybe you just forgot.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
you got his name wrong it is Alesuas or Aluseas soomerwhere along those line but is NOT Elaus but that is ok you probably forgot or you did not know or maybe you just forgot.
And you're spelling it wrong too, since it only has one 's' in it.
Eleaus, I think it was.

Wait... I'll check the wiki...

Close: Aeleus.

DarkSoldier85

It's Elaeus. There were a few typos in the Secret Ansem Reports.

Beyer

Sorry to say this but what is the point in complaining over a silly little spelling mistake!? I knew who they were talking about, its obvious! so really, no need to complain...

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
Well nobodies are empty bodies =O If i were a nobody ill be myself xD so not big deal maybe ill die my hair into another color to feel special =D! so marluxia allways had pink hair? o_o

A LIL OFF TOPIC!
Who do you suppose Xena's somebody is? Or Xerox... Always wondered that.

HEY DUDE UR SIGN OF VANITAS? IS IT REAL OR WUT? CUZ IT GIVES ME THE CREEPS XDDD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back