• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Nobodies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

forget-me-not

Okay, so I'm sure people have already noticed this, but I've looked around and there's no thread. I think this might be really big, but who knows. Just tell me what you think.

Did you guys notice that the other organization members (Dilan/Xaldin, Even/Vexen and Aeleus/Lexeaus) look EXACTLY like they're nobodies. While Sora and Roxas, however, do not.
Instead, Roxas looks EXACTLY like Ven
So something must have happened.
Quite honestly I think this points to Ven's heart also being inside Sora, which could mean two things -
Sora, Ven, and Kairi's hearts were released when Sora impaled himself, which also means that Sora might have ANOTHER nobody floating around somewhere that we might see sometime in the future.
Or, Sora might be Ven. I'm not sure how that would really work, but, I don't know, I was just thinking that maybe Sora isn't entirely human - as in he might not have had a heart at first for some reason, but then Ven's heart went to him. Or maybe Ven's lost heart created a new being entirely, since it had no where to go and couldn't fade into darkness. I'm not sure, it's kind of far-fetched, and I'm not saying it would be exactly like I jsut described it. What I'm trying to say is that Sora isn't actually an individual - he's Ven. The only reason I say this is becuse roxas was able to merge back with Sora, even though technically Ven's heart wasn't in him anymore.

The first one is more likely. I just figured some huge twist would be that Sora doesn't actually exist, and really he's just Ven's heart. But where could Ven's heart have gone after Sora stabbed himself? Kairi's went back to her body, Sora's was overtaken by darkness, and Ven's...

Either way, this probably means that Roxas is not Sora's nobody - he's Vens

Which also would mean Ven's a BWaHoPL since his heart was released from Sora's body, and that Xehanort is probably after him, if it's kingdom hearts that he wants.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Did you guys notice that the other organization members (Dilan/Xaldin, Even/Vexen and Aeleus/Lexeaus) look EXACTLY like they're nobodies. While Sora and Roxas, however, do not.
Instead, Roxas looks EXACTLY like Ven
So something must have happened.
Yeah, most nobodies will look look just like their others.
Quite honestly I think this points to Ven's heart also being inside Sora, which could mean two things -
Sora, Ven, and Kairi's hearts were released when Sora impaled himself,
Could a vessel hold 3 hearts? Sora started acting quite strange when Kairi's heart was in him, why didn't Ven's do the same to Sora?
which also means that Sora might have ANOTHER nobody floating around somewhere that we might see sometime in the future.
We would know about them, by now. Sora could've have awaken unless he had fused back with his nobody and gotten all his memories back. Plus Sora's body was already spread thin, with 2 nobodies
Or, Sora might be Ven.
maybe Sora isn't entirely human - as in he might not have had a heart at first for some reason, but then Ven's heart went to him. Or maybe Ven's lost heart created a new being entirely, since it had no where to go and couldn't fade into darkness.
What I'm trying to say is that Sora isn't actually an individual - he's Ven.
Ven and Terra have been seen watching over Riku and Sora. Sora is about 4 when Ven is alive.
The only reason I say this is becuse roxas was able to merge back with Sora, even though technically Ven's heart wasn't in him anymore.
?
I just figured some huge twist would be that Sora doesn't actually exist, and really he's just Ven's heart. But where could Ven's heart have gone after Sora stabbed himself? Kairi's went back to her body, Sora's was overtaken by darkness, and Ven's...
That would be a huge plot twist, but I don't see it happening.
Either way, this probably means that Roxas is not Sora's nobody - he's Vens
Roxas is Sora's nobody. Roxas as well as Namine are made up of Sora's body.

forget-me-not

-Because Ven's heart was in Sora since he was a kid. It wasn't like it happened all of a sudden. It had been there all along. Plus, I woldn't exactly call Sora's dive to the heart "Normal" we still don't know who was speaking to him the whole time; it could have been Mickey, but sme have also said it could have been Ven
-we don't know if that was actually Sora and Riku. It's only assumed that it is
-we don't know if Sora's body was spread thin, we don't know how many hearts a person can hold, and we don't know how many nobodies they can have; you're only speculating
-Diz says himself Sora might not have needed Roxas to wake up, plus he didn't need Namine to wake up, and she's a part of him too
I just think that Roxas actually being Ven's nobody is the most likely explanation for Roxas and Ven's similar appearances

forget-me-not

-Because Ven's heart was in Sora since he was a kid. It wasn't like it happened all of a sudden. It had been there all along. Plus, I woldn't exactly call Sora's dive to the heart "Normal" we still don't know who was speaking to him the whole time; it could have been Mickey, but sme have also said it could have been Ven
-we don't know if that was actually Sora and Riku. It's only assumed that it is
-we don't know if Sora's body was spread thin, we don't know how many hearts a person can hold, and we don't know how many nobodies they can have; you're only speculating
-Diz says himself Sora might not have needed Roxas to wake up, plus he didn't need Namine to wake up, and she's a part of him too
I just think that Roxas actually being Ven's nobody is the most likely explanation for Roxas and Ven's similar appearances

Edit: Im sorry, I don't know why this posted twice. I'm not sure how to delete this, so anyone who knows how can. I know we're not supposed to double post, but it was an accident - lol i don't know how it happened

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Plus, I woldn't exactly call Sora's dive to the heart "Normal" we still don't know who was speaking to him the whole time; it could have been Mickey

It was confirmed in the KH1 Ultimania (or the FM one) that it was Mickey.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards

Neither does Xehanort and Xemnas, which, imo, just about confirms that he is, one way or another, a special Nobody.

I wouldn't say a heart exactly. If anything, I'd say it was Ven's memories.

Sora, Ven, and Kairi's hearts were released when Sora impaled himself, which also means that Sora might have ANOTHER nobody floating around somewhere that we might see sometime in the future.

The problem is that we only saw Sora and Kairi's hearts come out of his body. Unless Nomura comes up with some sort of reason (which I'm sure he could), it would contradict KH1's scene.

Or, Sora might be Ven.

Sora was already alive during BBS, so no.

I'm not sure how that would really work, but, I don't know, I was just thinking that maybe Sora isn't entirely human - as in he might not have had a heart at first for some reason, but then Ven's heart went to him.

I find that hard to believe. =v

The only reason I say this is becuse roxas was able to merge back with Sora, even though technically Ven's heart wasn't in him anymore.

Because Roxas was Sora's Nobody.

Which also would mean Ven's a BWaHoPL since his heart was released from Sora's body, and that Xehanort is probably after him, if it's kingdom hearts that he wants.

The new scans pretty much confirmed that the BWHoPLs are going to still be female, since they were referred as the Princesses by Eraqus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back