• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

nobodies[minor spioler i think]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxas_Blivion

Spoiler Spoiler Show
sorry if i didnt get ur question correctly

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
^wrong

When the heart gives birth to a "Heartless", the soul and body that are left behind are born in this world as a new existance. Unlike the Heartless they have consciousness, and though it's uncertain exactly what thoughts "that" entails, it seems they exist to bring confusion to the world.

While the attendants of my old friend, the King, and the Hero of the Keyblade are combatting the Heartless and the threat of Darkness together, a new threat to the world is approaching.

Another threat... For which I've created an ironic name.

"Nobody", the nonexistant ones.

Many Nobodies lose their humanoid form, like the Heartless. However, in the case of a Nobody born from the owner of a strong heart, their appearance will barely change from that of their original humanoid form.

bluevendetta64

Website
bluevendetta64.1up.com
violent_anger said:
^wrong

When the heart gives birth to a "Heartless", the soul and body that are left behind are born in this world as a new existance. Unlike the Heartless they have consciousness, and though it's uncertain exactly what thoughts "that" entails, it seems they exist to bring confusion to the world.

While the attendants of my old friend, the King, and the Hero of the Keyblade are combatting the Heartless and the threat of Darkness together, a new threat to the world is approaching.

Another threat... For which I've created an ironic name.

"Nobody", the nonexistant ones.

Many Nobodies lose their humanoid form, like the Heartless. However, in the case of a Nobody born from the owner of a strong heart, their appearance will barely change from that of their original humanoid form.

Isn't that what i had said, when a person with a strong heart loses their heart their body and soul then becomes a nobody. Judging by the soud of it that is a Reverse Ansem Report

XFinalXOmegaX

Final Fantasy VIII!
Roxas_Blivion said:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
sorry if i didnt get ur question correctly,

Spoiler Spoiler Show

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
bluevendetta64 said:
Isn't that what i had said, when a person with a strong heart loses their heart their body and soul then becomes a nobody. Judging by the soud of it that is a Reverse Ansem Report
you were wrong

get it?

ultima238

look i know what a nobody is the question is WHO DOESN't KNOW WHAT A NOBODY IS?who doesn't is the keyword here.

DannyKilla

Man, how do such pointless threads get this many posts? tsk tsk...btw...why do you all keep saying it when someone already has the correct answer? VIolent_anger already had it.

Roxas_Blivion

khrules said:
Roxas_Blivion said:
Spoiler Spoiler Show
sorry if i didnt get ur question correctly,

Spoiler Spoiler Show
o i got it mixed up between ansem and xemnas{correct}xemnas is ansems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back