• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

nobodies and the org

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
ya, ive noticed that, i think like each Org. member controles one type of nobody,
like Axel controls Dusks, Saix and Beserks, Luxord and Gamblers, and Xigbar and Snipers
(srry 4 duble post i thought my computer messed up)

Endgame

:D
jomonkey27 said:
most org members have nobody counter parts is this a ca wink a dink?for example gamblers and luxford

You Phail, Cawinkadink boy.

-Roxas-

violent_anger said:
dusk=everyone
creeper=everyone
samuria=org member 13
assasin=axel
dancer=demyx
sniper=xigbar
dragoon=xaldin
beserker=saix
sorcorer=org member 1
twilight thorn=org member one
final boos=org member 1
very nice!!!!

C

Charlie

axel's son_13 said:
ya, ive noticed that, i think like each Org. member controles one type of nobody,
like Axel controls Dusks, Saix and Beserks, Luxord and Gamblers, and Xigbar and Snipers
(srry 4 duble post i thought my computer messed up)

Hey if Axel controls dusks, then why did he have to fight against them when you were fighting with him in The World that Never Was? It'd be AWSOME if he did control a nobody, but I think the only person he controls is himself.
*shrugs, love him to death though.*

Last edited:

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Actually, it seems more that there are nobodies that the Org. Member's prefer to use. Snipers use weapons very similar to Demyx's, and so forth. That doesn't necessarily mean there are nobody's that work specially for Org. Members.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Well, actually, each of the members use their own type of nobodies, suited their fighting style.....i got the feeling that the Creepers is control by Vexen, fact that they can turn into shields but it is like unpossible.

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
that seems odd thought, vexen and zexiona re both senior members, and the journal said that creepers were the lowest of the nobodies.

axel has assasins, the ones that hide in the floor, ive heard that if you almost defeat them, then they'll kamikaze(suicide bomb) you.

andother strange thing is this
axel: i hate to do this, but im not getting turned into a dusk becuase of this

am i the only one who thinks thats weird?

Xanionot

Makes me wonder-what kind of nobodies would Larxene, Vexen, Marluxia, Lexeus, and Zexion control? They don't really have nobodies that use their abilities, but everyone else does. Why is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back