• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

no title

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
ff13.jpg

tried again. don't really like this one. yeah, cnc.

Efflictim

cuck
Awards
the bit of red you used to the left is random.

other than that, no complaints.

Veritas

Is Retired.
Website
www.myspace.com
Can I get some more critique and less comments? I guess I really just wanted the second C. All these comments don't help me find a way to get better. So far, the only helpful thing I've gotten is that the red of her ponytail clashed a bit with the background.

Davey

durp.
I don't think it's nessissarily blending in thats a problem, it's the colors. You need to make them match up more or add more to it that'll make the red and the blue fit and vise-versa. V3 was getting there, I think if you work with that purple color in the upper left hand corner in V3 you might be able to pull off something. Try working with levels and gradient maps too to make it work.
Hopefully that helps. :D

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
I would like for you to maybe mess with the order of the layers and their opacity a little bit. The smudging on the right is very simplistic, and it actually looks like a brush found in PhotoShop Elements; this is not a good thing. You have got some nice concepts going on here, but I'd like to see it tweaked a bit more. On top of that, it would be nice if you could introduce some bright blues and some cyan, I think that it would look pretty okay.

Dunno though, not the best with PS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back