• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Nobodies?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Miss nobodies?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

xtec

Since in 358/2 days the org are the main nobodies and control all the lower nobodies so we won't probably be fighting them unless som1 looking over the nobodies so unless somehow they lose control we won't be fighting everybody i will miss them because their reaction comands are fun :lol:

Last edited:

Nameless

I think someone already mentioned this, but you may end up fighting nobodies as training and when Roxas leaves the Organization

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
I won't miss them. When fighting, I really don't see a difference between Heartless and Nobodies, I just defeat them. :/

That's pretty much equivalent to every fight in KH2; mashing X and Triangle button for dear life.

sassysis10

Well i'm talking about the lesser nobodies. Not the human ones like the Org. Yeah fighting the Organization is a big difference from fighting the Heartless. The lesser nobodies are a little tougher than the Heartless, but overall you take them on the same.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Meh, I couldn't care. We get to do that shit with the Heartless.
Well i'm talking about the lesser nobodies. Not the human ones like the Org. Yeah fighting the Organization is a big difference from fighting the Heartless. The lesser nobodies are a little tougher than the Heartless, but overall you take them on the same.
The Heartless are huge.They'll be harder, but not sure how much harder.

Apollo

Silver Member
I'll miss them. I think their powers/moves are way cooler then the heartless'.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards
They have reaction commands for the heartless too.

Sa?x

The Luna Diviner

True.

I still like Nobodies, just because earlier on in the game they're more difficult than Heartless. Though, once you're a high level, you can sweep them up like dust. Hunky-dory, end-of-story.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards

Rarely though.

As for the OP's question. Honestly, I could care less if the lessers were added, but if they do include them they should be only used in certain situations such as boss fights or special events. However I think the NPC Org members are far more then capable of taking care of themselves to need other nobodies to take care of the dirty work for them.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I also see using the lesser Nobodies for training. Then again, they could always use the Heartless.

sassysis10

I also see using the lesser Nobodies for training. Then again, they could always use the Heartless.

I doubt the lesser Nobodies would take too kindly to that lol. They're lesser nobodies but they can think and plan too. They probably train against the Heartless or against other members.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
I doubt the lesser Nobodies would take too kindly to that lol. They're lesser nobodies but they can think and plan too. They probably train against the Heartless or against other members.
Wouldn't matter. The Organization controls the lesser Nobodies, so it doesn't matter if they say "Screw you guys, you can't kill me". They're 100x stronger than them and they would have no choice but to listen.

Againist other members, huh? Saix and Larxene would have a fun time training on Roxas.

sassysis10

Wouldn't matter. The Organization controls the lesser Nobodies, so it doesn't matter if they say "Screw you guys, you can't kill me". They're 100x stronger than them and they would have no choice but to listen.

Againist other members, huh? Saix and Larxene would have a fun time training on Roxas.

Uh, they could stand together and fight as one? lol no you're rightl. They'd be pwnd by the Organization no matter what. I could see the lesser nobodies having little painted targets on them like Winston did in TR3 XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back