• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No Kingdom Hearts Final Mix

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what? The only reason that Japan has Kingdom Hearts Final Mix is that the American Verison has stuff the orginal one didn't.
I'm not surprised.

UnknownEnigma

thats crazy!!! i didnt read the spoliers or ?S i didnt know of but poor guy he has so much....wonder where he lives...big nice house! anyways i liek tht info about jiminys memo!

Keyblade Crystals

Website
www.myspace.com
Ok, I'm not mad because there's no FM, I mad because they're taking a break. That's crazy. If the ending of Kh2 leads to a Kh3 they have no right to take a break. I mean think how long it took for kh2 to come out, and that's when they were actually working on it!! So KH3 won't come out for ten years and I'll be dying to know what happens next. I was already going crazy wanting to know what happens after the first KH. Life sucks.

XIIIth_Knight

Banned
there will be a kh3 obviously, but kh2FM probably not ( they wouldnt release a secret ending video if there was no kh3 ) ;) think about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back