• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

No early BBS worlds shown

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Not really

I think any Live-action Disney world would be a terrible idea, Pixar maybe, but I still don't see Pixar working either

Blink Me

santa clause
high schol musical (mini game world)
national treasure:thumbup::thumbsup:

i really hope those worlds are never included in kingdom hearts. I know pirates and tron are live action, but their unique and set in a different sort of universe. these films you mention are all set in modern day america. there's nothing interesting to add there. But i'm happy for pixar worlds to be in the game.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
thanks though i think BBS and 358/2 each need a pixar world and a live action world for each character
cars
incredibles
toy story
nemo
under dog
santa clause
high schol musical (mini game world)
national treasure:thumbup::thumbsup:

Two words. Absolutely not. That would 100% ruin Kh. For me at least. I know tons who would agree as well. Just because Disney is spreading HSM everywhere they possibly can, doesn't mean it should be shoved into Kh as well. >.< I despise that movie.

Blink Me

no thats not a good one
sorry
the original cartoon was good
the movie was just cheesy

i haven't seen the movie, but i'd much rather see him than do some high school musical level. at least the little mermaid sing along was nostalgic. High school musical wouldn't be.

Awards
high school musical was just an idea
point is we know there is a very high chance of pixar movies (said in interview) and live action (as seen in KH2)

Blink Me

Pixar
Toy Story- Get either woody or buzz in your party.
Monsters Inc- Get sulley in your party
A Bugs Life- Get Flik in your party
The Incredibles- Get Mr Incredible in your party.

Live Action
Don't really know which ones would fit other than pirates of the carribean and tron. Maybe who framed roger rabbit, if disney ever got the chance to use it. I know its a mix between animation and live action though.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Underdog is owned by Hanna-Barbarra, not Disney, and a Movie that just came out a few months ago is hardly a Classic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back